“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 2, 2018

The pizza's at Mike's Pizza has lots of goodies on them and taste great. A medium is plenty for two people. They also have a large menu of other things to eat from sandwiches, ribs, pastas and more. Next time we are in the area, we will eat there again.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

A very substantial medium size. Sweet red sauce, loaded combination. Could only eat 2 pieces. Very nice fresh salad bar.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

The best pizza. My favorites are Greek goddess, all meat with garlic, and the vegetarian with garlic sauce and thin crust.
Their salad bar is great also
Old time atmosphere.

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

We went to watch the Warriors game unfortunately the Warriors block you from watching their games but I knew that this was the best gluten free pizza and my husband totally agreed. The staff helped us to look for the Warriors game unfortunately it was blocked but we ate our whole pizza it was so delicious I will always return to Mike's Pizza whenever I come to Angels Camp

Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

The pizza here is good. Not many places to eat in Angels Camp, CA so my wife and I ate here our first night. Typical sports/pizza place. Seems to be a place for locals to visit.