Open today: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Stopped For Breakfast - Coming Back Another Day For Golf

Was visiting the Angels Camp and Murphys area this weekend and made our first stop for breakfast at... read more

Reviewed July 15, 2018
Bill V
Beautiful golf course! ❤️

Tough, challenging and a beautiful course. I never get tired of playing here. The staff is... read more

Reviewed April 1, 2018
Carole D
Mountain View, California, United States
via mobile

All reviews golf course wine tasting time share gold country ping pong elevation changes tasting room shape rates deer foothills
Reviewed July 27, 2016

This is a stunning golf resort with amenities to match. There is a on campus time share resort, Camps Restaurant with inside and out seating, bocci ball courts, very nice kids and parents pool facilities and tennis courts. Golf shop is well equipped with equipment and golf attire. Camps restaurant is well designed and architecturally beautiful. Condition of golf course was superb with fast greens and very interesting and challenging holes. Lots of lake recreation around this area if water skiing or fishing is on your agenda, not to mention interesting gold country towns that sparked our interest. Great fun!

Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

If you're looking for a nice golf weekend, or just a fun round of golf, this place is a great start! Very fun and challenging, don't let the yardage fool you, golf course. It's well maintained and if you figure out the greens please let me know :-)

The clubhouse has a nice feel, good food and a very friendly and attentive staff. The day we played they were also having a wine tasting on their beautiful patio.

They also have very nice accommodations and the large condos are fully stocked and include a gas BBQ. I would highly recommend this little pearl in Angels Camp!!

Reviewed May 20, 2016

Greenhorn Creek was one of those courses that have been on my "I Have To Play It Sometime" list. Yesterday I finally got the opportunity to play it. Am I glad I did. The course was in great shape. I was impressed at the way the greens putted. One thing that I am very aware of as I play a course is how playable a course is for the average player. The course was tough, but fair and had some really memorable holes. Course staff was very friendly and helpful. I congratulate Alan who is the Director of Golf on what a fine job he is doing. I felt right at home.

2  Thank David R
Reviewed May 6, 2016

My favorite tasting room. They represent 13 different vineyards so you can sample from several wineries all in one place. The guy that is pouring the tastes also knows a lot about the other vineyards in the area and can give you lots of suggestions where to go.

Reviewed January 11, 2016

Been here several times. Great atmosphere, great food and great service. This has become our date night place to go.