Open today: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Stopped For Breakfast - Coming Back Another Day For Golf

Was visiting the Angels Camp and Murphys area this weekend and made our first stop for breakfast at... read more

Reviewed July 15, 2018
Bill V
Beautiful golf course! ❤️

Tough, challenging and a beautiful course. I never get tired of playing here. The staff is... read more

Reviewed April 1, 2018
Carole D
Mountain View, California, United States
via mobile

All reviews golf course wine tasting time share gold country ping pong elevation changes tasting room shape rates deer foothills
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

After a rough day at work we regrouped at camps to unwind. I was pleasantly surprised at the wine selection and choice of appetizers at the bar. The tempura battered zucchini was cooked just right and delicious. Co-workers ordered calamari that looked amazing and crab cakes that kept a non stop talker quiet! Planning on returning for a sit down dinner soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

We come here through World Mark time share.
We have come as a couple, with friends, with kids, grandkids.
There's something for any age to do.
I have golf, the wife has wine tasting, we all have rafting on one of the nearby rivers,
The kids like the pool and play room with video games, pool table, and ping pong.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided to play golf while staying in the area. We rented clubs, bought balls, rented a golf cart and paid the green fees. It was very reasonable. It was a bargain. The clubs for me were brand new and so was the bag. The course was well maintained and not too crowded since we went during the week.

1  Thank t j
Reviewed December 16, 2016

Great Golf!! Fun & challenging layout near Angels Camp Ca. Course winds through custom homes & nature areas with elevation changes unique hazards, sand, water & fast greens that keep your attention on the task at hand. Who could ask for more! except maybe lower green fees so I could play it more often :) Great full service club house, bar & restaurant.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

We stayed at Greenhorn for 2 days. We loved the golf course, great condition. The restaurant wasn't bad...nor great. Some meals were quite good, others not so good.
The Wine tasting bar was wonderful, the owner very friendly. The Condo accommodations were 2 bedroom units. If you had the master bedroom with king size bed...you would be happy. If you had the second bedroom with 2 twins pushed together....not so happy.