“The best steak I have eaten in quite awhile”

Crusco's Ristorante
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Angels Camp
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Orinda, California
“The best steak I have eaten in quite awhile”
Reviewed 27 April 2010

This restaurant was very accomodating to a group of 6 with 2 small children. Even though they had no "kid's" menu they made plain pasta at the children's request. The waiter said he had two small kids, and I believe the service and seating was excellent because he understands the needs of children. This is an upscale steak and pasta restaurant, and we enjoyed the 'back room" area as the childrens discussions could not bother the others in the front of the restaurant. Every meal was cooked to perfection, and the attention of the waiter was fantastic.

1 Thank tahoetraveller_8

Fresno,Ca
“Unique spin on Italian food”
Reviewed 31 March 2010

For a super small town, Crusco's was a surprise. I found the atmosphere to be inviting. In an original 1800's building, the Italian theme wasn't overwhelming, just enough. All agreed the food was plentiful and delicious. Very unique spin on the menu items. The salad of European mixed greens was also well received by all.

1 Thank 51Rebecca
riwaloha
“Awesome”
Reviewed 22 September 2009

My husband and I have stayed in Angels Camp several times and each time we have to visit this restaurant. The owner is very polite and talks to all the patrons, the food is awesome very authenic. We are going back this year and we can't wait for the food.

2 Thank riwaloha
Calif
“Excellent”
Reviewed 14 July 2009

I drover over here often to this owner ran restaurant from Sonora. I loved every second of it. The town was very neat, cool but I enjoyed the friendliness of the staff and owner. Had a few conversations with him. My take, he was very passionate about his food. That is always nice but is it good? Yes, very good by any standards from bread, salad, and best Filet I have ever had, even from an Italian restaurant. I think you will enjoy it all.

2 Thank manoftravelCalif
Tucson, Arizona
“This is the #1 RESTAURANT IN ANGELS CAMP !”
Reviewed 15 March 2009

We spent a week in Angles Camp and BY FAR, this is the BEST restaurant.

You will get two very different experiences depending on if you dine there for lunch or dinner. Lunch you will get a nice view of the quaint downtown area, DELICIOUS burgers and fries (pasta is also on the menu).
Dinner you will experience warm ambiance of 2 fireplaces, a beautifully painted interior and traditional pasta dishes w/ rich sauces.

BOTH experiences are WONDERFUL !!
I have enclosed some photos.

4 Thank MichelleDeal