“Food that heals.”

Viet Nam Noodle House
Ranked #47 of 169 Restaurants in Antioch
Reviewed July 19, 2017

My son was very sick after a student in his class coughed with his mouth open the first week of May. The cough was so bad I took a detour on Delta Fair Blvd in Antioch's Kaiser pharmacy for severe cough medicine. After purchasing the medication, my son noticed a Vietnamese noodle house advertising a large seafood soup. We decided to stop in for some soup. The people was very nice and willing to talk. It turns out they were in business longer than five years and I never knew they were in the same parking lot as the watch repair shop I visited on a regular basis before they closed down. My son had seafood soup for $9.25 and I had an order of fried rice for $5.95 with a grilled pork chop on the side for an additional $3.00. Overall, my total was about $20 for me and my son to have lunch at the Vietnam noodle house. very good food and I'm glad we gave it a try to be repeat customers.

Reviewed December 15, 2015

Good Service, Great prices!
Food is very good, desent compared to other places. My favorite is still in concord. But this place has great grilled chicken, beef, and pork dishes.

Reviewed October 26, 2015

Mommy lazy to cook? let's go to my kitchen from another, love it, friendly owner, so with the servers always smiling.