“Interesting how much salt was in the Chili Cheese Dog”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #80 of 178 Restaurants in Antioch
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 2440 Mahogany Way. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Antioch, CA serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed March 22, 2016

Burger king has been advertising their new hot dogs that have been added to their menu. Being a true dog lover, I decided to go there for dinner. I ordered two Chili Cheese Dogs for my wife and I and two Rodeo burgers and fries for my step son. I ordered take out. When I got home, I had three dogs but the rest of the order was correct...and yes, I was charged for three so that was my fault. The Chili on the dogs was extremely salty, almost to the point that I didn't think I could eat it, but being hungry, I did. If you are on a low sodium diet, don't get the cheese dogs. The service here was great. The restaurant was very clean. Their burgers and fries are great. this BK was recently remodeled and the employees have kept it in like-new condition.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed September 29, 2014

I'm not a BK fan, in fact I only went here because I was desperate for some place that was open. I was quite surprised it wasn't awful. in fact I might have to give the ones at home a try.

Date of visit: September 2014
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Freshly prepared our food at time of order. Chicken sandwich and shakes. Good service and friendly staff.

Date of visit: June 2014