“Best Sushi in East Contra Costa County”
Review of Okawa

Okawa
Ranked #13 of 158 Restaurants in Antioch
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 1 July 2015

this restaurant has been one of my favorites for the 20 years I have lived here. The employees are long term and know many regulars well. The fish is fresh and served cold. The pieces are a good size and not cheapened down. Also good is their chicken teriyaki. Try the Yakitori appetizer for a very healthy portion of marinated chicken.

Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

I go here quite a lot with my friends and the sushi is always great. The staff is friendly and prices aren't too bad either. Although service can be a little slow and the location isn't the greatest, it's still a good resturant to check out :)

1  Thank My Info B
Reviewed 26 September 2014 via mobile

I dined here two nights in a row with a fellow employee. We were in the area in business (nearby hampton very nice). The Sushi was fresh, very affordable and the service friendly. A combo sushi plate that au usually pay $25++ was $17.95. Don't let the strip mall location fool you-this place is worth a visit.

1  Thank Sacha_L
Reviewed 25 September 2014

The sushi is always fresh. The service is wonderful. They are very friendly. I love the Julie Roll with the scallops.

1  Thank debbilovewine
Reviewed 2 September 2014

What a comfortable evening, quiet setting, good food well served. There are obviously many regular customers and no wonder. This has the warmth, caring and good food of a neighborhood place. I didn't have sushi, but others seemed to like theirs.

1  Thank Elizabeth W

Been to Okawa? Share your experiences!