“Dont eat outside”

Add it.
Brigehead Cafe
Ranked #34 of 175 Restaurants in Antioch
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I started out on the patio but the flies ran me in. I loved the hearty portions and flavor was great

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Ive been going here usually twice a month on weekends for breakfast with my wife at about $20.00 a visit. Food and service has been great. They have a rewards program that is a JOKE. They punch your card every time you leave. When you have 10 punches you receive a free burger or sandwich. When mine was full, we went in to get the free burger, which was great. When we went to pay, and I handed him my new card for a punch, Murray said because I was comped the burger he was'nt going to punch the card. My wifes meal was on the check, and should still be considered a visit. I havent been back since.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Went to this restaurant with my nephew really good food and enough to fill you up. Easy access and have only had to wait for a table of 12 for 15 minutes.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed May 12, 2017

we go there for breakfast when we can and let me tell you:
home made is the word !!!! excellent breakfast, friendly staff.
the owner usually walks around and greets people by sitting next to them.
their home made potatoes are the best...
they also offer lunch but we never had lunch there.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Took the family and had a good home style meal. Will be going back. Prices are reasonable with a good selection to choose from.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Brigehead Cafe? Share your experiences!