I really wanted to stay at the Rio Sands Motel, but since they have remodeled their prices have gone up quite a bit and since traveling there for only one night decided to stay at the Best Western SeaCliff which was a better rate.
Nice large room with two queen beds, garden/pool view nice but worth extra for one night? Walls paper thin, could hear TV from next door room clearly. Breakfast buffet a plus, even better when not raining so you can sit outside on the patio overlooking pond w/koi fish.
Can walk to beach but better to drive if you are carrying beach stuff and picnic supplies.
Nice pool and hot tub too. Beautiful grounds. Peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the beauty of northern California's beaches and lush natural landscape from the comfort of this luxurious Aptos hotel near the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk! Located just minutes from Seacliff Beach, this charming Aptos hotel offers easy access to the area's many attractions. The famed Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk is just a short drive away, as is exciting whale watching, kayaking, sailing and more. Outdoor lovers delight in hiking through the majestic redwoods and other local flora at the nearby Wilder Ranch, Henry Cowell, and Nisene Marks State Parks. Go back in time on the historic Roaring Camp Railroads, sample some of California's finest wines at Santa Cruz wineries or get a glimpse of life under the sea at the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, less than an hour away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Seacliff Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Seacliff Hotel Aptos
- Best Western Seacliff Hotel
- Best Western Aptos
- Aptos Best Western