“Best Thai Buffet!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2016

I have been eating at Bankok West for years. I was there today; my son and his girlfriend treated me! The lunch buffet is great. For starters you have white or brown rice, coconut soup, spring rolls, tempura vegetables, green salad with tofu and fresh fruit. The peanut sauce is beyond excellent. Next, is another section of hot entrees such as pad thai noodles, garlic chicken, curry pork, fish. Service is fast and friendly. I highly recommend Bankok West!

Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

this place is hands down my favorite thai i've had. The service was great and food was even better. It's a must try if you like this kind of food you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 29, 2016

The spring rolls are wonderful, and very filling. I had the vegetarian Pad Thai which was good. Lots of vegetables and tofu. The garlic spareribs were okay, not much taste to them. Good size portions. The wait staff was excellent. They were very helpful, pleasant. Every time my water glass was getting low, they were there asking if I wanted more water. The atmosphere is very nice. No overhead music, or if there was, it was unobtrusive.

Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

Reasonably priced good quality food and good service. This is our favorite Thai restaurant in this area. It's within walking distance or at least biking distance from New Brighton State Beach. They brought out fresh veggie tempura every few minutes. Very good coconut soup and spring rolls.

Reviewed December 30, 2015

Surprising gem on the coast near Cabrillo Community College. Reasonably priced and great quality. This was our first time and we tried it after looking at Trip Advisor rating and comments. We will definitely return.

Been to Bangkok West Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!