“Average Chinese Breakfast”

Doe Jon Station
Ranked #156 of 252 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I usually just get my breakfast to go, but decided to dine in on Saturday. After parking in the lot, we were given a table right away. We ordered rice juice, salted rice roll, and chitterling rice noodle soup. We didn't have to wait long before our food was brought out. The rice juice here was too sweet. It felt like I was drinking straight sugar. The sugar completely masked the taste of the drink. The salted rice roll was ok. It isn't as flavorful in comparison to Huge Pastry Tree's (which in my book is still the best in San Gabriel Valley when it comes to salted rice rolls). The soup for the chitterling rice noodle soup was very tasty. Unfortunately, the chitterling isn't fresh. (You can taste that it was previously frozen.)

The customer service was nothing special. Although the waitress that took our order either had extremely bad b.o. or the stinky tofu scent completely penetrated her shirt...

This place takes cash only, bah.

2  Thank cuetxpie