“Matcha Icecream”
Review of Matcha Matcha

Matcha Matcha
Ranked #2 of 8 Dessert in Arcadia
Reviewed April 8, 2018

This is a takeout at food court inside Santa Anita Mall. They sell matcha flavored ice creams, hot and cold match drinks and smoothies. Long lineup mostly of the times. Their matcha flavor may not be the strongest but better than 80% of the matcha items out there. I would go back again.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

I had hoped the matcha ice cream was on par with what I had enjoyed in Yokohama, Japan, several years ago. Unfortunately it was not. The taste is rather bland, not enough matcha powder.

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Matcha green tea is offered in various forms here. Iced drinks and soft serve ice cream are the most popular. Unfortunately a ridiculously long line and wait is what it takes to get one of these delicious concoctions. On a busy Saturday afternoon, there was only one person at a checkstand, so it was a 30 minute wait to get a matcha softserve ice cream.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

I'm a huge fan of matcha so my opinion may be biased here. Matcha Matcha is some of the best soft serve that I've ever had. The first time I went, I went before their grand opening. They were serving matcha cake and matcha crumbs as toppings which I got. It was incredible.

The second and third times I went, they didn't have the matcha crumbs anymore which was a bummer. But the soft serve hadn't gone down in quality after their official grand opening.

If you love green tea, matcha, and soft serve, this is the spot to go to in Arcadia. Located at Santa Anita Westfield in the very hispter looking connection between the Westfield section and the Promenade outdoor section.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

We tried the Macha tea and ice cream in a hot afternoon. We waited for 5+ minutes for our orders. The drink is ok. The ice cream taste the same as the ones you could bought in an Asian supermarket cheaper.
The real surprise came with a sleepless night.