All reviews best westerns the indoor outdoor pool across the street western hotels room was clean an older property waffles picnic tables grocery store easy access great place to stay continental breakfast hot tub nice breakfast would stay here again very nice hotel fast food
Reviewed March 26, 2018

I stayed here the better part of a month while relocating from the Bay Area. The rooms were clean and comfortable, but the staff is top-rate, super friendly and genuinely so. The breakfast was much better than I usually do on my own (biscuits and gravy never get old). Mellow environment, felt safe, convenient location.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 23, 2018

We changed hotels to your location after sleeping on a poor mattress in a an ADA room nearby. Fed up with trying out cheap motels. Very nice facilities and knowledgeable staff! What more can I say? Thank You!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 22, 2018

Though an older establishment, Arcata Inn's rooms are fresh, well-appointed, and quiet. Breakfast was above average and staff were friendly. Everything about my stay met or exceeded my expectations. I recommend Arcata Inn .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Lisa C, Manager at Best Western Arcata Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Thank you David. We appreciate the time you took to review our property. You've made our day!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Ok, first of all, it isn't fancy. But, we like that it is a great little home away fro home. It clean, efficient, and the price is reasonable. It is near our family whom we are visiting. It comfortable, has a nice laundry area. The breakfast is standard, but always fresh.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed February 7, 2018

An old school property, you drive up to your door, but this works great if you are traveling with dogs. Very pet friendly, with a large green space for walking, plus bags and disposal cans.
The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff was very nice.
The place is starting to get a little old but they make an effort to keep it well maintained. Breakfast is the usual paper plates and plastic utensils like everyone is doing now.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple