New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Arroyo Grande
Cape Coral, Florida
“Police Presence”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2011

The manager here is a very arrogant person and appeared to be inebriated most of the time , The police patrolled the property constantly and there were numerous shady individuals present there during my stay. The front desk when asked about the police said I was being rude and indicated it was none of my business. The walls are paper thin and the room are super small. Not a safe place for families or elderly people. The beds are old and the carpet is worn. No breakfast in the morning and the coffee is horrible. The towels should be thrown out.
There is really nothing good to say about this property.

Room Tip: Brand New Hampton Inn Right Next door for just a few dollars more
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Magazinedude

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Suzhou, China
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011

Computers didn't work when we arrived to check-in but staff was very friendly and apologized a lot. About 15min later we were checked-in.
We got a nice remodeled room upstairs with a microwave and fridge. Air-con was old-fashioned but worked solid.
You get a great value here.

• Stayed September 2011
Temple, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2011

We were in Pismo Beach seeing friends and wanted to stay on the cheap. I was a little worried when I saw some of the reviews but I figured I'd give it a try since it was a good location and one of the cheapest places. I pulled back the covers to see what I was in for. It was clean! There were some stains that didn't come out from washing but they weren't in places that grossed me out. The view from the facility (northwest end) is beautiful! The place was clean...could use updating...and definitely new carpet but a good value for place. It's in walking distance to a big plaza that has places to eat, Walmart, Marshalls, a theatre, and a few other department stores. It's right off of the freeway. We will definitely stay here again...if we're low on funds!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank GIOBABIE1
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2011

We found this gem by chance whilst driving from LA to San Francisco. The hotel is located just off the freeway up a hill where the views are wonderful. The beach is just a short drive away and there are several restaurants and shopping plazas nearby. The staff are helpful and friendly, the room we had was a good size and spotlessly clean. We have absolutely no complaints - this is a great place to stay, excellent value for money, fridge and microwave in the room.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank WOZZY1956
Fresno, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2010

The Premier Inn was clean, friendly, and priced right. I have stayed there twice now and am booked there for another weeked. The only thing is that the beds a little soft for my back. That would be my only complaint. I definetly recommend it for the budget minded person that just wants a clean safe place to sleep for the night or weekend.

• Stayed August 2010
2 Thank mr7clean
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2010

After reading the other reviews, I was nervous about staying here. I'm glad we decided to though. It was a nice sized, clean room. The pool area is nice and we had a good time. The lady there in the morning was very rude about getting more coffee but she did apologize. I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed August 2010
2 Thank jeniferlori
fresno, ca
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2010

I stayed at this hotel two nights and when we were getting ready to leave the room my husband pulled back the sheets and found a bug! He took it to the manager and he confirmed it was a bed bug and he brought a hand held spray and he said he has had this problem before and he would take care of it. We got one night free, but that was it. In April I started getting bites on my arm and they itched like crazy. I went to the doctor and they gave me medication to treat scabies, but the bites kept getting worse on my legs and arms. I looked around my bed frequently because in the back of my mind I thought it was from bed bugs, but I didn't find any until 2 months later. It was 2 am and I found one on my chest and I moved the bed and they were everywhere! I was so disgusted. I had my husband wake up and throw the bed out. The next day he ripped out the carpet and threw my daughter's bed out too. Terminex came to spray my house. In the end it is going to cost me $4000 in fumigation costs, new mattresses, and flooring, not to mention many months of sleepless nights due to nonstop itching. My bites are healing finally, but I will never stay there again! Corporate office is refusing to call me back. The hotel manager is denying ever admitting that it was a bed bug!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family

The Inn at the Cove
The Inn at the Cove
#2 of 27 in Pismo Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,151 reviews

Been to Premier Inn? Share your experiences!