“Love that pan era bread soup!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #32 of 80 Restaurants in Arroyo Grande
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 27, 2017

I had the clam chowder soup,very good. My wife had the turkey chili, she loved it. And my lil one had the kids chicken noodle soup, delicious.

Reviewed January 23, 2017

We visted here 2 days running firstly for "dinner" and then breakfast. Easy to park and staff were very understanding in translating UK English into USA English as we ordered. Clean establishment , very quick service , great choice and as always quality food. I would return.

Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

I could eat a whole one on my own. Even better with butter and garlic salt broiled in the oven. Like the broccoli cheddar soup but the chicken noodle soup was a little bland. Their scones and bagels are wonderful.

Reviewed December 27, 2016

We were there on the rainiest night in December before Christmas.
There was a leak in the ceiling on the 1 side of the seating area where they had to line up the buckets to catch the drippings
They were also short on staffing so all the orders were delayed. However, they acknowledge the back-up and offered complimentary treats.

Otherwise, the food was done properly.

Reviewed December 19, 2016

We stopped for a quick lunch at Panera and it was another good lunch at a Panera bakery. Plus they had the cinnamon raisin bread I like so much, so I took a loaf to go. They failed to ask us if we wanted a pastry for $1.29 with our meal, so they gave us a free one when we pointed it out.