“Great place to enjoy a quiet meal with the family”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #32 of 81 Restaurants in Arroyo Grande
Cuisines: American
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Arroyo Grande is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed November 25, 2017

My family and I love eating here. It is so quiet and peaceful. Soup, salad and sandwiches are deliciously made.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Servers here come and go and so they are not trained well. Cashier thru my gift card away when I had 17.23 still on it and told me the balance was ZERO!! Checked my receipt and had her give it back to me. The food was cold and tasteless. Wont eat here again.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

They don't even give you butter if you get bread? I have come there to order something only to find out they don't have it or don't carry it anymore. Sometimes they have the daily soup, sometimes they don't. It is over priced that's for sure.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

We arrived at our hotel and wanted just a half sandwich. This place was close. For most Paneras go this one was okay.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located next to the Hampton Inn, had a quick nutritious dinner salad. Service was friendly and professional at this nearly empty, clean location. My chicken lime salad had very fresh greens, a spicy dressing, plenty of avocados, but chicken was thin slices of deli chicken shredded into the tiniest of pieces. Would have preferred actually chewing the protein myself.