“Looking forward to a return visit”
Review of The Tea Trolley

The Tea Trolley
Ranked #29 of 97 Restaurants in Atascadero
Reviewed April 10, 2017

I was passing thru the area on my way north, and had heard about this cute place so decided to 'pop in'. The tea room was fully booked, but Wendy graciously seated me in the gift shop. Being on my own, I did not order the Afternoon Tea service. There were various options, so I had delicious homemade vegetable quinoa soup and a ploughman's lunch. Also enjoyed a perfectly brewed pot of White Peony tea. Wendy chatted when she had a moment and it was a delightful hour spent. I also spent a little bit of money picking out some cute tea themed items for myself & for gifts.
I look forward to returning sometime when I am in the area for Afternoon Tea.

Reviewed December 20, 2016

I have been taking my two granddaughters to The Tea Trolley several times a year for the past 12 years. Wendy, the lovely British owner, has watched them grow into lovely young women and never fails to profusely welcome us. The variety of teas offered is wonderful; the little sandwiches typically British with the crusts cut off are tasty; and, the homemade scones and desserts have never failed to delight. The days of operation have been reduced but we are so happy to be able to continue our tradition in such a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Thank you, Wendy.

Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

Great teas, we had the white peony and the Blue Eyes. The white peony was my favorite. Good tea sandwiches. We had cucumber with tomato and an egg salad. The scones were fresh, hot, flaky and delicious. The setting is adorable and the China used is so beautiful. The hostess and owner was so sweet and cordial. I try to go there as often as I can, when I'm in the area. ( I live 3 hours away) I saw others getting their soup and other luncheon items. They all looked and smelled lovely. Her price for the queens tea is very reasonable compared to the exorbitant prices charge by LA tea rooms. I will return

Reviewed September 9, 2016

A very sweet and warm environment. Nice assortment of teas, sandwiches and such for lunch. Support your local places!

Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Sweet little tea shoppe here in town. It's our escape to "England" on the days when we find England to be too far away. Fun experience and the owner is very friendly.