Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$96
Hotels.comUS$84
Expedia.comUS$84
Agoda.comUS$84
Lol.travelUS$96
All reviews paso robles breakfast room best westerns clean rooms bacon fitness center yogurt microwave and refrigerator great place to stay outdoor pool easy access road trip morro bay front desk staff bw motel properties
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2020

I'd like to preface this by saying that I work in a hotel:
We checked in super late on Friday night and we were greeted by a great Front Desk Agent. I cannot recall her name but she was very nice and helpful and attended to all of our needs.
We stayed in a room with two Queen beds and a pull out sofa. I could not find linens for the sofa anywhere so my nephew slept on the sofa without pulling it out. Our queen beds were made up nicely and there was no sign of bed bugs anywhere, I checked (nature of the job!) The BB covers were ripped and do not enclose the mattresses so they should be replaced as a precaution.
I did notice thick dust behind the beds, in the windowsills and along most places a guest may not touch, along with spider webs around our lamps.
The bathroom had a mildew like stench (rm. 203) The shower was lovely however it was very dirty. The three shower heads could use some attention, there was plenty of calcium build up (CLR is a great tool!). The shower walls were filthy. There were noticeable spots of dirt and grime built up, especially on the floor of the bathroom.
I was surprised to find that you could still be served a hot, albeit reduced due to COVID, breakfast and that was a wonderful start to the day. The juices seemed to need to be watered down a bit more though.
I appreciated the modern look of the room and with some proper cleanliness, this place could be a real gem!

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Amber M
Reviewed September 8, 2020

The room was very clean and comfortable. The location is a little off there us not much around it. Due to Covid all amenities af the hotel were closed that was a bit disappointing but there was nothing they could of done is what had to be done. The price overall was good. They still serve an American stile breakfast which is good. My overall experience was good.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank rocyalvarez09
Reviewed May 26, 2020

the lady who checked us in was with it, the last one I never would have hired, friendly, great rooms, only wish the pool was open, use AAA for best price, always much cheaper during the week, so enjoy

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank Mike M
Reviewed May 26, 2020

This was the only hotel in the area that I could find that offerred a hot plate option for breakfast. They offer Juice, coffee, or milk, with etiher a hot plate of scrambled eggs and meat, or you can get a Grab n Go bag that has 2 pieces of bread, peanut butter, jelly, 2 oatmeal packets, sugar packets, and a yoplait yogurt cup, (flavors changed daily}, and a piece of fruit,you get to pick a banana, apple or orange and eating utensils/napkins.They also were able to put us on the 3rd floor per our request, and they have elevators too. Only 20 minutes to Morro Bay, 10 minutes to Paso Robles, and we paid under $300 for 3 nights on a holiday weekend. If the pool/spa and fitness center was open it would be even better, but due to Covid-19 it was not yet open. I was able to leave our garbage outside our door and they dropped off liners for us and provided us with some tea bags when my son wanted hot tea. The fridge and microwave is always handy in the room. Only thing, the freezer did not work, but we did not mind.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank Elain
Reviewed March 10, 2020

Great motel with all the modern facilities. Rooms clean and neat. Breakfast was a buffet with all the goodies you could think of. Even a yogurt machine! Couldn't ask for anything more except a few tea bags with the coffee in the rooms.

Date of stay: March 2020