Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$116
View deal
PricelineUS$116
SpringHill SuitesUS$116
Agoda.comUS$116
Hotels.comUS$116
Expedia.comUS$116
eDreamsUS$116
All reviews fire pit paso robles frosted glass full bar wine country common areas nice pool central coast wine tasting great property stayed here for one night yogurt comfy bed san francisco would highly recommend this hotel great room we've stayed
Selected filters
Reviewed February 3, 2021 via mobile

We did not choose this place but it turned out to be an excellent choose. Arrived in the area as a result of a death in the family. A relative who had stayed here in the past chose this place for family members to be together at a time when support was need. Although COVID restrictions interfered in their normal operations the Hotel staff did its best to accommodate our needs. Not just for us but the entire family who stayed for over a week. If in the area again we will make this our second home for sure!!! Thank You SpringHill Suites for all your Staff did for us in these trying times!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alastair Jones, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Paso Robles Atascadero, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2021

Hello there Lycanman0187,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. We are glad we were able to be of support during this difficult time for you and your family. We hope to see your return and stay with us under better circumstances
Yours in Hospitality
Alastair Jones

Reviewed December 3, 2020

My wonderful stay began even before I arrived when Alastair, the general manager, responded to and fulfilled my room request that I had placed through the Marriott Bonvoy app. Upon check in my husband and I were enthusiastically greeted by Kai, the ebullient front desk clerk. I asked for a packet of hot chocolate mix, as I don't drink coffee, and by the time I came back downstairs a few moments later she had located the packets for me...great service! As we entered our room for the first time Alastair happened to be passing by and greeted me by name, telling me that he had been the one with whom I had been communicating via the app. When does that ever happen? The few times I have been greeted by name is when I have been in small European hotels, or in a hotel in which I have stayed for several days.

The cleanliness was fantastic, the parking is complimentary, the staff superb. I should, however, not that the bathroom information is not completely accurate...the description states that the bathroom has a tub/shower combination...mine had a shower only. If this is important to you perhaps you can phone the hotel and see if all the rooms have a shower only. Perhaps Marriott can look into changing the description to reflect a shower only if this is so.

I must share that my expectations are a tad high, because I have stayed in many, many hotels throughout the US and Europe, and believe me when I say that this hotel is at the very top of the list of the best 3 star hotels in which I have stayed anywhere! I congratulate Alastair and his staff on a job well done. Everyone, from the bartender to the front desk staff were friendly, professional, and helpful. It is refreshing after a year like 2020 to stay at a hotel where all expectations are met (or exceeded) and all a guest has to think about is relaxation. My husband and I will be back again and again! See you soon Alastair and staff!

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank rescue-you
Alastair Jones, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Paso Robles Atascadero, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2020

Hi there rescue-you!
Thanks for the wonderful review. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the team and especially Kai!
Also apprecaite for the feedback on the shower bath combination. I will look into it and get it corrected. We do have some rooms that have the shower/tub combination but the majority are just shower only. We look forward to welcoming you back next time and are so happy that you got some rest and relaxation while you were with us.

Cheers

AJ

Reviewed October 28, 2020 via mobile

Her room was spacious and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel is all about Covid precautions. As a mild paranoiac, I felt good about there preparations and attention to detail. The hotel is fairly new, with an attractive interior. There's a particularly nice outside area for dining. Freeway access is very close and makes it easy to get to your various wine tasting and dining destinations. I appreciate a bargain, and the staff has wine tasting coupons and maps and can help you plan out your day. They were very helpful and friendly. We will definitely stay there again on our next trip to the area.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alastair Jones, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Paso Robles Atascadero, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2020

Hi Michael H
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about the property and that you enjoyed our amenities and location. We look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Cheers!

Reviewed October 22, 2020

This is my family’s second visit to this location in the past few months. With the new management, attention to detail is appreciated. For example, I remember numerous birds flying around the covered front entrance upon check-in. Now, they installed a net that does not interfere with the aesthetics of the building. There are no more bird droppings and the entrance is very clean as well.
You also will always find parking, even though the rooms were sold out when we went. There are no neighboring business on the border of the property, which enhances the tranquil environment. However, about 1/8 of a mile, there is a small shopping complex with Starbucks; plus the hotel is right next to the freeway for easy access to your outings.

The “grab-and-go” breakfast from 6-9AM is convenient. Typical continental may include bagel, muffin, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal, cinnamon roll. The orange juice is good as well as the coffee.

If you plan to use the gym, make sure you reserve it with the front desk due to social distancing. I believe they allow one family at a time.

The back patio area is serene and peaceful. No road nose and all you see is a well-kept garden area with numerous seating areas and a huge fire-pit(must be at least 15 feet in diameter with good quality and well-laid our patio furniture.) the little vineyard is a nice touch to remind you where you are .

The staff is friendly and attentive. Every morning while I’m eating breakfast, staff is sanitizing everywhere without intruding into your personal space. Management introduced him self, Mr. Jones, asking me if I need anything or if I had questions about close-by activities. Thank you for the recommendation to local wineries! The 3 wineries we went to were all within a 15 minute drive and the ambience was so tranquil.

You won’t be disappointed and we will continue to stay at this resort.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Alastair Jones, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Paso Robles Atascadero, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2020

Hi metidogeno,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review about the property and we think it's fantastic that you had a great time and it was a pleasure to meet you. See you next time!

Cheers!

Reviewed October 21, 2020

My family and I recently stayed at his resort and our stay was great! At first, we were concerned about the internet since my wife and I had video conferences, and our kids had to attend virtual school. Wi-Fi at the resort did not let us down. None of us experienced any issues with connectivity or connection speed. The new GM and staff take everyone’s safety very seriously. Our stay occurred during COVID. Therefore, masks were required in public areas, number of people in elevator were limited, reservations were needed for pool and gym. Lastly, instead of traditional breakfast, to go breakfast bags, coffee and juice were available. Many of the guests including my family enjoyed breakfast al-fresco. We will make this our go-to resort in the area.

Date of stay: October 2020
Alastair Jones, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Paso Robles Atascadero, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2020

Hi K2731XYluisn
Thanks for taking the time to review our property and we are so pleased that you enjoyed the property and the amenities we offer. Looking forward to you coming back to the central coast to visit us again soon!

Salud