All reviews main building hot breakfast waffles coffee maker room was clean breakfast lounge microwave and fridge fit the bill one night stay stayed two nights would stay here again pool and hot tub rates comforter inns gas clerk
Reviewed July 29, 2018

We stayed for two nights. I’ll say it is an older place that may need updated. And even though there was an issue with our rooms being ready on time and the locations I would stay again. Even with the issues the staff did what they could and I appreciate that. We didn’t have the breakfast so cannot comment on it. We were in building 1 facing Ikeda Market (worth a stop), parking is tight over there. It was a tight fit with f 150 crew cab with long bed.

This place is close to the road but it’s very quiet. And walking distance to a couple of great restaurants.

Air conditioner worked well, water pressure and temp was good.

So in a nutshell. Older, probably needs an update. Good staff.

Room Tip: We were in building one which faces a side street. Location was good parking bad
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018

The room was large and came with a fridge and microwave which is always a delight since I had my two young grandchildren with me. We stayed two nights and we were late one minute for breakfast on Saturday and the lady said they were closed and she was putting everything away. Even though the tray of eggs and sausage were out still and she saw my two hungry grandchildren we were turned away. I asked her if I could take some pastries to go and she said we could so that held us over until we could go to a restaurant for breakfast. I didn't understand why we couldn't take the food to go. We were early on Sunday a.m. and enjoyed eggs and sausage and wafffles! The pool area was clean and nice. And the people at the front desk and maid service were friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018

The pillows in this place are TERRIBLE. There are 4 of them, all the same sad foam style. There are never enough electric plugs in these places either. Other than that, it was a clean enough room. It was comfortable and fit the bill. The neighborhood was very nice and we enjoyed the visit.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2018

I come to the area for an annual event. Last year the rates were high and recent reviews weren't very good so I stayed elsewhere. Both were better this year so I booked the Rodeway. The 1st room given had a maintenance issue but the front desk easily changed to another room without any question. Room was comfortable and quiet. (main building, back side away from freeway) Room was clean and had plenty of room with 1 king bed. Bed wasn't real comfortable but fine for the night. Convenient and safe location. It is an older property but my room seemed to be updated. I have stayed here several times over the years and customer service has always been good. I will stay again next year if prices are reasonable.

Room Tip: ask for away from the freeway if you want something quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2018

room clean with microwave and fridge and coffee maker
three different size pillows per bed
comfortable bed no sag!
good breakfast all that you would want
on frontage road so a little hard to find
lots of fast food restaurants near and a few full restaurants too

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business