Holiday Inn Auburn
US$63
US$90
US$78
Best Western Golden Key(Auburn)(Great Value!)
US$107
ComfortInn
US$72
US$125
US$106
All reviewsmax's restaurantburgerold townnice hotelbreakfast buffetquick stopdecent hotel to stayparking lotpenn valleyhotel is centrally locatedrooms are nice and cleanking bedadjacent restauranti highly recommend this hoteloutdoor poolfront desk staffa great stay
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I arrived late without a reservation, and Kevin at the front desk got me checked in quickly and put me in a great clean room! This is a beautiful hotel and I can not say enough about the service. I will definitely stay here again in the future!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank John S
Reviewed 11 February 2012

When I checked in, the room was not ready; however, the front desk was very accommadating in providing a room of equal quality and value on the first floor which definity worked out much better for me. All the staff were friendly, professional and accommadating. Clean rooms, even behind the nightstands and at carpet edges which are one of the first things I check to be sure I am obtaining a clean room.

Room Tip: This hotel is doing repairs and upgrading their rooms, so I would ask for an one of the upgraded rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Wes1942
Reviewed 18 January 2012

We have stayed here twice (this trip was 2 nights) and they have consistently provided a great stay. We booked a standard, non smoking king size bed. Rooms are large, comfortable, clean and well equipped. We never have to ask for anything. The location is perfect and the staff are extremely helpful, cheerful and polite. Would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a great place to stay. Wish all hotels across the country could be exactly like this one.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2011

We stayed 2 nights so we could attend 2 different festivals in Auburn and Nevada City. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Staff was very friendly and check-in was a breeze. It was a slow time of year so it was very quite. The restaurant has everything you would want on their menu. I would definitely go back and stay again.

Room Tip: Something that faces the courtyard. 3rd floor
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple