“Good food!!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Good food and full portions,little salty, soda taste bad and expensive.if you go on weekends at night you have to wait for table.

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

This place sits downtown Azusa, came highly recommended to me. Very glad I stopped in. I had camerones a la diabla, very good. Salsa appears to he homemade and had a great kick. Main dish, very good. Large portion good price. I be back.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this place!!!! Max will great you with “where you been”. Don’t worry he isn’t confusing you with someone else this is how he greats everyone. If you go two days in a row he says something funny like why so long? The staff is all great and quick. The taco salad and fajitas are great. The margaritas are good as well. They also have a bar that you can go be in if you don’t Want the restaurant. It gets busy so make a reservation if it’s a weekend. Chips and salsa are great. There is an upstairs as well that they use when busy or for private groups. I always leave here so stuffed. But it is so good. For sure this should be your meal if you are eating in Azusa.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

The Staff is very good and the food comes out the fastest in any restaurant I have ever been. The food is always hot and definitely the best thing is their vegetable soup and fresh made in front of you Guacamole.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

The food here is just ok, but it's a huge restaurant and also has seating upstairs. I wouldn't go out of my way to go back again, but if a friend invited me out here I wouldn't refuse to go. Parking is often limited in the front but there's a larger lot around back.

Been to Max's Mexican Cuisine? Share your experiences!