See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 13, 2016

My husband just stayed at this hotel- IT IS DISGUSTING with graffiti on the walls in the room and the photos he sent to me show how bad it is. I would not recommend any one staying there ever. Why doesnt the management clean up the graffiti in the rooms.

Room Tip: Would not recommend at all
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Lizzie20162016
Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stopped at the Roadway Inn in Azusa canyon, this motel is really bad,television didn't work, light didn't work, no plug for the bathtub, graffiti all over the place, we had to look at 4 rooms in the place before we decided to stay, only because the management worked with us really hard to accommodate us for what we wanted. Overall Don't stop here unless you are very tired

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John D
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Room was clean and neat, but the TV horrible--lines and distortion made watching difficult at best. Located next to Interstate 210, so the traffic noise persisted without relief. As a result I woke up tired the next morning. Neighborhood appeared to be marginal because of the presence of too many questionable wanderers. Price was very reasonable, but clearly you "get what you pay for." Other than price, no real bargain here. Morning "breakfast" was a small variety of cupcakes.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on back side of building.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed September 23, 2013

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. We liked the location being near LA and believed the pictures. BIG MISTAKE! The pictures must be from 100 years ago! It is filthy, stinks of smoke( in non-smoking room), had NO hair dryer, no iron, no ironing board and their so called continental breakfast was a bag of mini-donuts that they opened up and put on a paper plate! Non of the outlets worked except in the bathroom. We were suppose to stay longer but got a few hours of sleep and headed out as soon as possible. Please don't waste your time or money on this place.

Room Tip: Anywhere but here!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ROSE D
Reviewed September 13, 2013

When we arrived, the one person on staff didn't have my reservation, or a computer to look it up. He had to call the manager, and they just had me write down my name and confirmation number (I'd already paid for the room) and would take care of it later. The staff member was VERY nice and even brought a microwave to our room for us. He was kind and accommodating. That's about all I can say about the place, though. The hotel grounds look as if they it might be under construction... or has been for some time. The pool was closed, but the signs indicating such appeared to be rather old. The common area floors were filthy. The elevator's permit expired in 2008. The worst part? The room itself appeared to have only been given a quick clean of the visible areas. As we were looking for an outlet, we found that under the beds, there was a very thick layer of dust, dirt and debris -- I found cereal, a lighter and other garbage and the dirt... it looked like nobody has vacuumed under the beds....ever. Like EVER. The bathrooms appeared to have had some fairly recent updates, though nothing special. The beds were horrible. I got no sleep at all. It was like sleeping on a piece of plywood. Yes, there is also significant traffic and road noise. this hotel is located right off a freeway exit and on a busy street. turning on the fan can help drown out some of that noise, but not much. We left before the breakfast was served. When we went to check out at about 5:30am, nobody was at the desk and even though we rang the bell, nobody showed up. We only saw about 5 cars in the parking lot... I suspect there weren't that many guests staying that night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family