See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I enjoyed staying at this motel with my family. It is pet friendly and also have nice and comfortable beds. The front desk clerks are also on top of thier stuff asking if you want anything to make ur stay enjoyable. Good prices and nice rooms . To top it all off they had a nice breakfast in the morning. Yes I would recommand this place to all of my friends from denver and surrounding areas.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Without a doubt the worst room I have ever stayed at. The room was dirty (there was dirt along the baseboards in the bathroom) and smelled of old smoke. When I wiped down the table to place our carry out order on it the paper towel was black, the shower tiles and grout appear to have never been cleaned and one of the tiles fell into the tub. We booked the room for 2 nights and when we returned from a day long trip the room had not been cleaned (6:30 in the evening). The sign out front states it is under new management (apparently the owner has two other hotels in the area and both of them have negative reviews) The furniture and beds appear to have come from the other hotels when they were "remodeled". We travel frequently and have spent less money for rooms which were superior to this "flea bag". I would never recommend this place to anyone. When we checked in they wanted us to pay more than the amount the room was originally booked at. What ever you do stay away from this place.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank FrequentTraveler2013
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Me and my husband stayed at the Grizzly Inn Motel we were not satisfied AT ALL the room was very dirty, the floor was dirty, the walls had black stuff all over them the bed smelled very very bad as did the pillows. I have read the previous reviews and do not understand what they saw and I saw was two totally different things. However on a better note the staff was very friendly and professional just the room was not good at all I will never stay there again

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Al M
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This older property was very clean and had all the basics for a good night stay. The clerk was extremely helpful when we checked in. They had many amenities, such as room coffee, hairdryer fridge and microwave. There was also computer access. The only negative is no outdoor sitting area.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the highway are better
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank drumgirl50
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Room was dark, microwave didn't work. Left for the day came back to bed not made, no clean towells, trash not emptied. I was moved to a bigger room which was fine. The new room was bigger, cleaner everything worked for no extra charge. I would say its been just ok.

• Stayed: July 2012