“No complaints!”

San Luis Valley Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Alamosa
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The food we had was really good and the service was great. We would definitely eat here again next time we are in Alamosa.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stopped to have dinner - we all had burgers and a kid's grilled cheese. It's decent - although the fries look like Ore-Ida crinkles. The food took FOREVER to come out. The homemade rootbeer and cherry cola are good though. Our server was nice and it tasted good after a long day at Great Sand Dunes. It wasn't a memorable meal, but hot and as I mentioned, decent.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stumbled upon this restaurant while looking for a place to eat in Alamosa on a short trip we took to celebrate our anniversary. The service was excellent and the steaks we ordered were of a high quality. I ordered Ceasar dressing on my salad and was surprised by one of the best Ceasar salads I've encountered in a long while. We liked the interior decoration and atmosphere and hope the quality is maintained since we plan to visit again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We just finished a great lunch at the brewery. I had the Valle Caliente with nachos and a chicken quesadilla. Shared with my hubby. Great flavors in the food and enhanced by Chili flavored beer. We had excellent service and Wesley our waiter was very attentive. I would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Service was verrrrry slow, but many riders from a bicycle tour were eating here during our visit; perhaps Monday afternoons are usually a lot quieter -- ? Some of the staff were really hustling! Nice menu with a lot of options. Smoked bacon burger with mushrooms was cooked to order and delicious. Large side selection; I chose the redskins and found them a nice alternative to fries.