San Luis Valley Brewing Company
Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great beer, great food, great service at a great happy hour price.

At the recommendation of a local gentleman, we stopped in downtown Alamosa for beers and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
rc749
Colorado Springs, Colorado
via mobile
Good beer and Food

Stopped here for a quick bite and it was really good. Had the street tacos. They were tasty and a... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2018
ABitSpoiled
New Mexico
via mobile

All reviews brew pub great beer oatmeal stout smoked bacon definitely eat here again beers ipa caliente portobello denver
Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Had the flight of beers. Really enjoyed the variety. I had the fresh onion soup. Very good but wish the bowl was a bit bigger. My friend had the bison burger and beer battered fries. She gave them both a 5. I will return.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 14, 2017

My wife and I were in town for the Early Iron Car Show which had the town full of people. There were over 600 cars & trucks on display. There was a band that was scheduled to play next to the brewery and also a parade of the show cars & trucks that would pass down the main street in front of the brewery. We decided to grab a beer and a bite while waiting There was a line of people waiting and it took about 15 minutes to get seated. The hostess and waitress were great. I ordered a beer and artichoke dip, my wife ordered a pasta dish. All were great. They had ran out of 3 of their signature beers I liked but had others that were just as satisfying.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

The food we had was really good and the service was great. We would definitely eat here again next time we are in Alamosa.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

We stopped to have dinner - we all had burgers and a kid's grilled cheese. It's decent - although the fries look like Ore-Ida crinkles. The food took FOREVER to come out. The homemade rootbeer and cherry cola are good though. Our server was nice and it tasted good after a long day at Great Sand Dunes. It wasn't a memorable meal, but hot and as I mentioned, decent.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

We stumbled upon this restaurant while looking for a place to eat in Alamosa on a short trip we took to celebrate our anniversary. The service was excellent and the steaks we ordered were of a high quality. I ordered Ceasar dressing on my salad and was surprised by one of the best Ceasar salads I've encountered in a long while. We liked the interior decoration and atmosphere and hope the quality is maintained since we plan to visit again soon!