“Great dinner after the dunes & falls”

San Luis Valley Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Alamosa
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Very pleased with quality of food! Excellent service. Great beer selection. Lots of home made and local speciality items in the menu.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Had the flight of beers. Really enjoyed the variety. I had the fresh onion soup. Very good but wish the bowl was a bit bigger. My friend had the bison burger and beer battered fries. She gave them both a 5. I will return.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My wife and I were in town for the Early Iron Car Show which had the town full of people. There were over 600 cars & trucks on display. There was a band that was scheduled to play next to the brewery and also a parade of the show cars & trucks that would pass down the main street in front of the brewery. We decided to grab a beer and a bite while waiting There was a line of people waiting and it took about 15 minutes to get seated. The hostess and waitress were great. I ordered a beer and artichoke dip, my wife ordered a pasta dish. All were great. They had ran out of 3 of their signature beers I liked but had others that were just as satisfying.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The food we had was really good and the service was great. We would definitely eat here again next time we are in Alamosa.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stopped to have dinner - we all had burgers and a kid's grilled cheese. It's decent - although the fries look like Ore-Ida crinkles. The food took FOREVER to come out. The homemade rootbeer and cherry cola are good though. Our server was nice and it tasted good after a long day at Great Sand Dunes. It wasn't a memorable meal, but hot and as I mentioned, decent.