“Great Food, Great Beer”

San Luis Valley Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Alamosa
Reviewed November 21, 2017

My wife, daughter and I had dinner at the San Luis Brewing Company while in town on our Fall family road trip. We all enjoyed our burgers and brew fries. I loved the beer - Oatmeal Stout and Alamosa Amber. We'll definitely eat here again the next time we're in town.

All reviews
"oatmeal stout"
in 4 reviews
"smoked bacon"
in 2 reviews
"definitely eat here again"
"san luis valley"
"portobello"
"denver"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Very pleased with quality of food! Excellent service. Great beer selection. Lots of home made and local speciality items in the menu.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Had the flight of beers. Really enjoyed the variety. I had the fresh onion soup. Very good but wish the bowl was a bit bigger. My friend had the bison burger and beer battered fries. She gave them both a 5. I will return.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

My wife and I were in town for the Early Iron Car Show which had the town full of people. There were over 600 cars & trucks on display. There was a band that was scheduled to play next to the brewery and also a parade of the show cars & trucks that would pass down the main street in front of the brewery. We decided to grab a beer and a bite while waiting There was a line of people waiting and it took about 15 minutes to get seated. The hostess and waitress were great. I ordered a beer and artichoke dip, my wife ordered a pasta dish. All were great. They had ran out of 3 of their signature beers I liked but had others that were just as satisfying.