“Very Fun Long Weekend”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

WesS953
Frederick, Colorado
“Very Fun Long Weekend”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

I liked staying at this resort and the cabin was just terrific. Felt like coming home after a day in the surrounding mountains. Great to kick off shoes, make dinner and relax with a bbq pit just outside the door. Nice little store just a short walk, along with the nearby river. Looking forward to getting back for another visit.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Denver

Brighton
Reviewed July 11, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Management Response
11 Jul 2013
As always, we do appreciate guest feedback. We are looking into all of your issues here and will address immediately. It is always our intention to have our cabins in the best condition possible. We have received great reviews for this cabin so far but we take all complaints seriously. As for fans, they are always available to check out at the front desk. We are in such a cool climate that we don't automatically provide them. Every night it cools off and guests are usually not in their cabins much during daytimes. We are now going to create a procedure to let guests know we have fans available. Finally, we do have 17 different styles of lodging and this cabin is the most basic of all. I encourage you to try an upgrade in the future, especially for more "home style" amenities.
Front Range

Rugged travelers
AZ
Reviewed August 9, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing