“Recommended by the locals”

Dutch Mill Cafe & Bar
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Antonito
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 12, 2017

We actually did not eat here; it was closed on the 4th of July. But it was the place most recommended by the local folk. In fact, we went there and found it closed and a couple locals came by while we were checking the doors to verify it was closed, and the said there really was not a good alternative -- even though there is a Mexican Restaurant & steakhouse two doors down on the same block. Well, we had no other food options so we ate at the steakhouse. Service was rediculously slow and the food was average at best. I had one of the worst chicken enchiladas I have ever been served. They used ground chicken (at least I assume it was chicken, I couldn't really tell). My wife had the taco salad which lacked quantity and quality and included a very soggy taco shell.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We had an early breakfast of steak and eggs, no real complaints. Service was very prompt and the orders were correct and very good. If I were picky I would prefer hash browns a bit more toasty. Highly recommend if you are eating there in town.

Reviewed July 5, 2017

This is one of two restaurants in Antonito. We went here after the train dropped us off. Good choice of beer, lots of menu choices, good service, and decent food. What else can you ask for?

Reviewed June 24, 2017

Reasonable priced, good menu with a daily special. Attached bar.
Service was good and the french fries outstanding.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

this restaurant was very nice, clean and the service was great, we ate dinner and break fast at that restaurant . would eat there again