1,046 results
All reviewsbutler serviceoxygen loungechampagne saberingremede spamary patchefs clubski shoplobby barbeautiful hotelturn down servicein townshadow mountainconcierge deskluxury hotellittle nellone bedroom suiteski gear
Reviewed December 24, 2012

The spa and hotel were amazing. We rented our ski equipment from Aspen Sports which was so convenient and easy. Billy and his staff at Aspen Sports were superb! They had our skis ready for us each day and took care of everything at the end of the ski day! I would highly recommend the St. Regis and Aspen Sport, it was the perfect family vacation.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
StRegisAspen, General Manager at The St. Regis Aspen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Valued St. Regis Aspen Guest,

I would sincerely like to thank you for taking the time to post such compelling comments regarding your recent stay at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. I am pleased you spoke so highly of our Spa, hotel and our Aspen Sports partners. It is a privilege for us to have Billy and his team so conveniently located next to the resort and I'm glad you were able to take full advantage of their rental services during your stay. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you to the resort again in the future.

Kind regards,
H. Steenge-Hart, General Manager

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Visited Aspen two weeks ago and stayed at the St. Regis. It's a bit before ski season, so hotel was not crowded. Staff was superb, gracious, friendly and helpful. Hotel was decked out for holiday and was warm and inviting; was a real pleasure drinking hot chocolate and reading the newspaper by the fire in the lobby. Room was great; king sized bed with mountain view. Strongly recommend. Aspen is a great place to visit this time of year.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank hrtraveler
Reviewed December 21, 2012

One of the best hotel I have ever stayed in! Great spa!! All around perfect hotel in a perfect location. Free car service to anywhere and from anywhere in town back to the hotel. Really gorgeous lobby and room. If you can afford it, it's worth it!

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Globetrotter C
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The remodeled property is beautiful - check out the video - but it's the people that make this place special...really special. From your first encounter with the bellman at the front door to the folks in the restaurants and lounge...it is a wonderful experience. Alex G at the front door was incredibly helpful with recommendations, directions, and offers to pick us up if we needed---so great! The manager and hostess in the Buttermilk room -where we had breakfast EVERY morning because the quality of the food was so good- and the staff so attentive made our mornings terrific. And the bartender in the Chef's Club restaurant made our dinner there extra fun and entertaining. I loved the new tubs and showers - they are super...so much better than the old tub-showers! I didn't have time to spa...but others said it was lovely. We skied at Snowmass everyday - it was early in the season and they had the best snow. However, the ski shop -Aspen Sports, not the hotel, is awesome...they store your stuff...help with your boots -yes, please!..and will carry your skis to the shuttle bus - thank you!. Billy - who runs the shop - is awesome...and so is his whole crew. If you ski Ajax, they will drive you the lift...very helpful on your first day! We know other people who stay elsewhere...we are never leaving the St Regis!

Room Tip: Rooms have a view of the courtyard, the mountain or town. We stayed in 450 - courtyard view - we had a nice view of the Christmas tree and morning light.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank OKFoodiePrincess
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This hotel is superb, and the service is somehow even better. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful and seemed to really want to go out of their way to fulfill my requests and keep me happy. Sometimes you can just tell that employees at fine resorts are just grinning and bearing it, to put up with finicky guests. Not at this St. Regis. Everyone from the hotel manager to the butlers and car valet guys was happy and eager to help and answer any dumb questions I may have asked.
The hotel itself was great. It's only a couple of blocks from the gondola (if you ski), and easily walkable to anything in downtown Aspen. If you don't want to walk, they have an on-call shuttle/car service that will drive you (and pick you up) anywhere in town - even the two blocks to the gondola. My suite was great, and the only thing missing from it was a fireplace. I didn't go to the spa, but I heard from other guests that it is fantastic, too. I'll definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room or suite with butler service, if possible. Free hot chocolate and coffee at anytime, free shoe shine, free clothes pressing, and I'm sure other things I didn't take advantage of.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends