“Details matter”

The St. Regis Aspen Resort
Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Aspen
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

A great resort with friendly staff attentive to the details of your needs. The rooms are nicely appointed with homey touches like reading lights on the bedside and an automated nightlight in the bathroom. The beds are plush with lots of pillows. We will not hesitate to return here and recommend it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

The St Regis Aspen is the perfect place to enjoy the best mountain town in Colorado. From the amazing servers in the Shadow Mountain Lounge who never let my favorite dried cherry snacks go empty to the incredible butler service who can pack and unpack for guests, it is truly the perfect place to relax and enjoy your vacation. The Management of the hotel takes extra care to make sure that guests feel welcome and treated during their stay.

The Spa has a wonderful oxygen lounge and my great attendant made sure to take special care to bring me tea and magazines before I even asked for them.

The Front Drive attendant, Lee, was always so kind and helpful. Even upon my exit from the hotel he took the time to add air to my tires before I made the drive to Denver!

The rooms are well appointed, beautiful Ralph Lauren Sleigh beds give a cozy feel to the room while still feeling contemporary and updated. Highly recommend!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kaleigh K
Reviewed 21 September 2017

had a great stay at the st regis aspen. the staff was very accommodating as we had 2 toddlers with us. breakfast every morning was a fun affair. Lee from the drive desk was especially accommodating taking us on a short tour around town with the kids and pointing out attractions. can't wait to come here during a winter getaway.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

The St. Regis Aspen is top notch. We loved every single minute of our stay here. The staff was extremely helpful and kind. Our favorite by far was Natasia, we had a great conversation with her and her suggestions were greatly appreciated. People like Natasia are what really set this hotel apart from the rest. Loved our stay! Thank you St. Regis.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We decided to do a 90-minute couple's massage for our anniversary spent in Aspen. This spa was quite beautiful inside, very relaxing atmosphere. We both really enjoyed the massage! My only complaint, it wasn't long enough! I wanted more, it was so relaxing. After our massage, they brought us to their oxygen lounge to relax with our champagne. We spent some time in their plunge pool with the waterfalls, it was really enjoyable. I would highly recommend this spa for a great massage. If you enjoy the aromatherapy scent that's used during your treatment, you can purchase moisturizer in the little shop on your way out!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I love this place! What an impressive and friendly property to enjoy my first trip to Aspen from. I wasn't here to ski, so the room and the resort was going to be a big part of my experience. Spoiler alert, I wasn't disappointed! A driver met us at the Aspen airport and whisked us to our wonderus St. Regis Aspen Resort surrounded by beautiful mountains. Let me get this out of the way...this place will cost you big money!!! Omg, I have never paid over $425 a night anywhere and I was getting a discount!!! A burger is $25 bucks, a martini is $20 so bring your big boy credit card! I did pay extra to have a room with a fire place. This was a mistake! It got too hot and you could not have it on for more then 5 minute before you started to cook! To be fair, Aspen wasn't very cool when I stayed even though there was snow on the ground. My room was amazing! I had a view of the front of the Hotel and the tops of the high mountain. Every luxury was right there at my finger tips. Mini bar, expresso machine, a wonderful bed, and a wooden desk so I could get some work done. There really is to many fabulous experiences to list here, so I'll just try to run thought some highlights. Fantastic gym, late night hot tub, outdoor fire pits with mountain views, s'mores! Staff knows your name, beautiful lobby with fireplace and bar. A manager held a flash light over the menu for me when I had a late supper. It was Christmas time, they had a beautiful tree and a Christmas room! Aspen is not a large town, so you can walk anywhere from this resort. I just can't say enough about the St. Regis Aspen. I am planing my next visit and applying for my loan!

Room Tip: Don't get a fireplace, it's too hot. Every room will have a view of something good so just g...
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travel C
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Exceptional place and service. Darren at the front desk was so knowledgeable about Aspen. He told us every place and restaurants to visit. He made our stay so enjoyable. The room was magnificent especially the bathroom. The breakfasts were so,unique, each day a different creation. The lobby area was so warm to spend time in. A nice touch in the lobby is the daily fruit water and ice tea.great location blocks from the center of aspen.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business