1,044 results
All reviewsbutler serviceoxygen loungechampagne saberingremede spamary patchefs clubski shoplobby barbeautiful hotelturn down servicein townshadow mountainconcierge deskluxury hotellittle nellone bedroom suiteski gear
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

A great resort with friendly staff attentive to the details of your needs. The rooms are nicely appointed with homey touches like reading lights on the bedside and an automated nightlight in the bathroom. The beds are plush with lots of pillows. We will not hesitate to return here and recommend it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

The St Regis Aspen is the perfect place to enjoy the best mountain town in Colorado. From the amazing servers in the Shadow Mountain Lounge who never let my favorite dried cherry snacks go empty to the incredible butler service who can pack and unpack for guests, it is truly the perfect place to relax and enjoy your vacation. The Management of the hotel takes extra care to make sure that guests feel welcome and treated during their stay.

The Spa has a wonderful oxygen lounge and my great attendant made sure to take special care to bring me tea and magazines before I even asked for them.

The Front Drive attendant, Lee, was always so kind and helpful. Even upon my exit from the hotel he took the time to add air to my tires before I made the drive to Denver!

The rooms are well appointed, beautiful Ralph Lauren Sleigh beds give a cozy feel to the room while still feeling contemporary and updated. Highly recommend!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kaleigh K
Reviewed September 21, 2017

had a great stay at the st regis aspen. the staff was very accommodating as we had 2 toddlers with us. breakfast every morning was a fun affair. Lee from the drive desk was especially accommodating taking us on a short tour around town with the kids and pointing out attractions. can't wait to come here during a winter getaway.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

The St. Regis Aspen is top notch. We loved every single minute of our stay here. The staff was extremely helpful and kind. Our favorite by far was Natasia, we had a great conversation with her and her suggestions were greatly appreciated. People like Natasia are what really set this hotel apart from the rest. Loved our stay! Thank you St. Regis.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2017

We decided to do a 90-minute couple's massage for our anniversary spent in Aspen. This spa was quite beautiful inside, very relaxing atmosphere. We both really enjoyed the massage! My only complaint, it wasn't long enough! I wanted more, it was so relaxing. After our massage, they brought us to their oxygen lounge to relax with our champagne. We spent some time in their plunge pool with the waterfalls, it was really enjoyable. I would highly recommend this spa for a great massage. If you enjoy the aromatherapy scent that's used during your treatment, you can purchase moisturizer in the little shop on your way out!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple