The Residence Hotel
US$189
The Limelight Hotel(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$268
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$329
US$263
Hotel Jerome, An Auberge Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$375
  • Pool
The St. Regis Aspen Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$449
  • Restaurant
St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$75
The Inn at Aspen(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$132
Aspen Meadows Resort(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$212
The Little Nell(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$497
Tyrolean Lodge(Aspen)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$133
All reviewsralph lauren suitefrench roomdead centerluxury homemiddle of towngreat resourcehome away from homehotel experiencesdining tablerestaurant recommendationsmaster bedroomrooms are beautifullabor day weekendwalking distanceeasy accessperfect locationfull kitchen
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

The Residence is a beautiful, quaint hotel. The rooms are beautiful and the staff welcoming and friendly. We got engaged on the trip to Aspen and Terry made us feel so special. The location is right in the heart of Aspen, walking distance to everything. Highly recommend!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed in Terry's hotel over the 2017 Aspen X games. It was a unique and interesting experience. She was extremely hospitable, the hotel itself is immaculately decorated and has a charm to it like no other! We stayed in the princess Diana room, which is surrounded by stunning mirrors and beautiful wood which adds a great contrast to the room. It has two separate bedrooms, one room has an oversized king bed and the other room (separated by the bathroom) has a queen sized bed. The amazing bathroom is massive with a fantastic jacuzzi bathtub. The double vanity sinks in the bathroom are as detailed and beautiful as everything else that I have discussed so far. The detail in this room and even in the bathroom are noted for it feels, as if Terry had taken a piece of herself and placed it in each and every single one of her rooms. The rest of the rooms are all just as wonderful and as nice as the princess Diana room, there is a suite which is massive and spacious as you would think a suit should be, it is loft style and plenty of other rooms too on the second floor as well as the first. Again the suit has Terry's own touch from handcrafted authentic wood, plentiful of plants and plenty of other gems that you have to just go and see for yourself. I can't express how homie everything feels In this hotel, once you meet Terry and her gracious hospitality, you will soon realize and understand that you are truly staying at a very unique beautiful home. I would have to use the word hotel lightly here because it does not feel as your standard hotel with systematic rooms, although the service is there if not 100 times better, and other amenities you would expect at a hotel, the ambience and homie feels this magical place gives off is unique and frankly unexplainable. It's not very big, and is booked so plan accordingly. When Terry gave us a quick tour of each room, each room seemed to tell a different story, with different antiques and paintings and style in each room. It was all luxuriously decorated and really I am at a loss for words as to how beautiful all the rooms and foyer/lobby are. It was truly one of the best hotel experiences I've had and I'm well traveled around the US and Europe. In addition, to the outstanding rooms, and decoration, The Residence Hotel is also in the center of Aspen with shopping, dining and transportation right around the corner, you can't beat that! I loved it and I can't wait to stay here again!! :) this is the type of place where celebrities, politicians, athletes, and all together important and wealthy individuals stay.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2017

There are no words to really grasp the impact of this place, 6-8 individual apartment like rooms. several with two bedrooms and full kitchens. the antiques in the lobby and fresh flowers are such a joy, great owner and very down to earth. This is where foreign Princes, famous athletes, and movie stars stay. Not kidding. This will be the stay of a lifetime. I have stayed in 4 of these guest quarters, and they are all different. One year I slept looking up at Aspen Mountain while the skiers were doing the torch run. So cool. You will be across from Taka Sushi and will love being downtown. Walk to everything. Remember not to park on the street at night or expect a tow. (cost me $150.) Parking is available within a couple of blocks for overnight. one of the rooms I stayed in had a great bath with jets, but no real hot tub. In answer to the questionnaire. It has a large public area as you come in and we had over 20 people there with no problem. If you rent the whole place it is great to walk among the rooms and visit and mingle. Super party digs. That will cost, but you will never forget it. if you have a small group, go for the full kitchen and extra bedrooms. I went solo one year and had a great studio with a large foyer. When I had guests we could have a wine and visit and the foyer was like a small living room, and so well decorated, I loved it. Plenty of antiques around too. Anyway, it was probably my favorite. Ask for a view of Main street, or Aspen Mountain. Beds are great, this is 5+ stars.

Room Tip: This is 5 star, all the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kim W
Reviewed January 22, 2017

Owner and management extremely nice and helpful. Beautiful, cozy room with working fireplace (we stayed in room #2.) Close proximity to all good restaurants. Walking distance to lifts for Aspen mountain, and extremely close / around the corner from bus station at Rubey Park that takes you to all the other mountains - Buttermilk, Snowmass, Highlands.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2016

The Residence Hotel is a rare find. Never have I come across a boutique hotel that is so luxuriously decorated, spacious, pet friendly, and in the center of town.

I stayed at The Residence Hotel with my family and our two dogs for four nights this autumn and it was a truly enjoyable stay. Terry is a very gracious host, accommodated our late arrival check-in, gave us a tour around her hotel, and was a great resource for excellent coffeeshops and restaurant recommendations. There was even a time when our dogs barked and we weren't with them and she sweetly tried to settle them down.

Coming back to our suite, the Ralph Lauren, felt like coming home. The kitchen had everything we needed for cooking, the living room was great for reading or napping, and the dining table was perfect for my family of four. The master bedroom was luxurious to say the least. The bathroom was very large, beautiful, and great for a hot bath. There was plenty of closet space to hang all of our clothes and unpack. The second bedroom was not as spacious as the master, but had ample room. The second bedroom did not have a en-suite bath, but the bathroom was conveniently located across from the bedroom door.

All in all, we enjoyed our stay here. We would not hesitate to call Terry again about booking our next stay in Aspen at The Residence Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family