Motel 6 Denver East - Aurora
US$78
Aloft.com
US$152
US$130
Comfort Inn Denver Southeast Area(Aurora)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$104
Agoda.com
US$99
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We always stayed at another chain but had a bad experience en route; Motel 6 was our only option in this part of the city because it was pet-friendly. It has caused us to switch over to this company entirely. The people at the desk couldn't have been more helpful. They went beyond out of their way. We are so happy to know about Motel 6's amenities and will be frequent guests in other cities.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank elmiragegranny
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I am used to the motel 6 with exterior access! This one is not like your typical Motel 6! It was completely remodeled and clean for the same price as other Motel 6's. Pets stay free! Wi-fi is 2.95 per day and not very speedy. There are 2 restaurants out front, one being Applebee's. Less than a mile away there is a Mall, Outback, Carrabba's, and Joe's Crab Shack. Over all very cheap and worth every cent!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank roundthaworld
Reviewed 15 May 2011

I was skeptical of staying in this hotels due to previous reviews, but I always like to judge for myself. I also believe that usually only those who are disappointed write reviews.
The staff at the hotel was extremely friendly. The rooms were remodeled.. first time I slept all night through in a long time.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again. One thing I always remember is that I usually go to a hotel to unwind and sleep. At the Motel 6 in Aurora, I did just that.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2009

I have stayed at a number of Motel 6 properties and know what to expect. The staff was helpful, the room clean, and the basic amenities were included. The choice of restaurants in the area was very nice. I chose to purchase access to their wireless Internet ($2.99+tax) but found that it was almost unusable. I was able to check my email and check a couple of other sites, but the connection was so intermittent that any type of higher-bandwidth activities would have been impossible. I would imagine it was a hardware issue, and did mention it when I checked out, but I don't think the staff was knowledgeable enough to haved fixed the problem.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2008

I had a previous horrid experience at a Motel 6 in another state and at that time I said "never again" but I am saying it again! First off, I will say that the hotel looked great from the outside. Looked like it had been recently remodeled or updated. At the Motel 6, you get what you pay for! The very strange man working the front desk told us to make sure to park as close to the front door as possible-he was inferring that it wasn't safe around the sides or back. The man made inappropriate comments about making sure we had a strong bed, thinking he was being funny. The room had the very bear necessities. The bed was so low to the ground, the pillows had to be folded over just to raise our heads, the walls were dirty or stained in some spots. We ended up sleeping in our clothes with no blankets because we were just grossed out by the whole room. I found a HUGE yellow stain on my bath towel and all of our towels smelled moldy. There was no ironing board or blow dryer. I am not a high maintainence gal, but I was wishing we hadn't been so cheap and just shelled out a $100 for a nicer hotel. So I am going on the record saying "Never Again!!!"

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Travelingduo777