All reviews the concierge lounge denver airport front desk next morning on site restaurant full service other hotels an early morning flight shuttle service comfortable bed omelet nice property nice room free shuttle business trip one night stay parking lot
Reviewed December 31, 2016

I stayed here two nights on recent business trip. All hotels, except Westin, are located at last nine miles away grouped together into shared hotel areas. The Marriott is located in Gateway Park and offers a shuttle from the airport. I found the staff at the Marriott to be very proactive and helpful. The shuttle was efficient; there is a basic restaurant there, but no "take breakfast one the run" food offering which is disappointing given that Courtyard's have these. My room was again adequate - typical Marriott set-up.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Anna S, Manager at Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2017

Thank you for your review and 4 star rating. We are pleased to hear your experience was in line with the Marriott standard. Your additional feedback about offering a grab n go item will be shared with our Executive Chef, thank you for the idea. We hope to have the opportunity to serve your travel needs again!

Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for one night after a long trip. It was one of the best the front desk was nice and fast ,the room was clean with comfortable beds . I was in love with interior design for the rooms , hallway, lobby every thing is perfect believe me it is the right place to stay in with good budget.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share your feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and had a memorable experience after a long trip. Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

After a change of plans after a skiing injury we needed a helpful frendly hotel with lovely staff. Well we came up trumps. Lovely staff being helpful in every way possible. Microwave, fridge and two extra pillows delivered quickly and with a smile. First time at this hotel but we very much hope to return

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and 5 star rating. We are sorry to hear about your knee injury and are all wishing you a speedy recovery! Our staff strives to provide world class service and I am pleased to hear that was your experience. We look forward to serving your travel needs again!

Reviewed December 24, 2016

Stayed at this Marriott when United Airlines messed up our schedule and missed the connecting flight. The hotel is clean. Rooms are big. Free shuttle to the airport. Friendly staff. Food is ok. I suggest, take Uber and go to downtown for food. There are many options.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jawa13

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and share your feedback. We are delighted to hear you had a great experience while here and found our location to be convenient to the airport and downtown Denver. We hope to have the opportunity to serve your travel needs again!

Reviewed December 22, 2016

We have stayed at several hotels in the area of DIA as we like to be close to the airport for our outbound travel. I we very pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the facility, as well as the customer service. We started our Honeymoon with my 4 year old son the night before our cruise to the Southern Caribbean. I have a very passionate like for the Westin, but we opted to stay at the Marriott. I am a Gold Member with Marriott and SPG (and have been since prior to the merger). I have stayed at the DIA Westin many times, but I think the Staff at the Marriott have really gone out of their way to change my mind and foresee staying at the Marriott in the future. I can't give enough praise for the start of our Honeymoon. Comparing this hotel to the Ritz Carleton in Denver and St. Louis, as well as the JW Marriott in New Orleans (will never stay there again). All I can say beyond, is Thank You to the Staff, and Merry Christmas.

Room Tip: We love watching the departing planes (especially my 4 year old), and his opinion is what really matters!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and 5 star rating! We are pleased to hear your honeymoon started off with a memorable experience at our hotel. Our team will be absolutely delighted to hear your praise for the level of service they provided. Please come back and see us again!