“Great breakfast burrito, hash meh...”
Review of Jus Grill

Jus Grill
Ranked #19 of 812 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

Heading to another tournament, we decided to take in a local fav. Jus grill popped up TripAdvisor, so we decided to try it. Pretty good. My husband breakfast was amazing. Loved the burrito. I chose the corner bed hash and eggs. Meh!! Canned hash just warned up. The rest was good. Potatoes, eggs and toast, yum!!

Reviewed January 27, 2016

We've been here several times for brunch with family members and we'll have to go back many more times before we've had a chance to sample everything on the extensive menu. On our most recent visit I chose the chicken crepes. Mmmmm, good.

Reviewed November 7, 2015 via mobile

We live near this great spot to eat! I love the great service and the wide selection of good food. We usually come for breakfast and it very good ! I think a good way to explain it is your mom and dads Denny's except it's real food and great homemade pies with beer wine and yes cocktails :) we come here often and have never been disappointed ! They have daily specials as well as a great menu . When we are here it feels like we are in a small town cafe and not in aurora . Try it and I'm sure you will agree !

Reviewed November 4, 2015

I was visiting friends in Aurora and looked for a place to eat close by. I contacted a fellow Tripadvisor who recommended it to me.
We went here for a dinner and breakfast and both occasions very pleased with it. Its a popular place so you may have to wait for a table, but well worth it. Very good staff, we had a chat with the owner.
Good food at a reasonable price. Very happy to recommend to anyone looking for a good place to dine.

Reviewed November 1, 2015

Operation efficiency Tops! Instantly greeted at the door by the owner who is hands on!Quality hot food out of the kitchen served hot and fresh .Very clean All members communicated well and worked like a well oiled machine. Lunch and dinner menu Great! Did earn a very scarce Mementodollar Award!

Been to Jus Grill? Share your experiences!