“Good Korean BBQ”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I love this place. I always ordered "beef bulgogi"and they always cooked in our table because my family love it too so we ordered 2 or 3 orders of bulgogi. The 14 side dishes which I am not familiar of their names but I eat some of them. I also tried their California rolls sushi. The bakery next door is an extra bonus for the trip in this restaurant.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

As a table of 4, 3 of us did the combo barbecue on the table, and one had the dolsut bibim-bap. We also got 14 side dishes (included), and the folks eating the combo got sushi, soup, rice, and an egg/onion pancake. They also brought us a little dessert drink. The combo was expensive ($30 each) but ended up being a LOT of food. The dolsut bibim-bap was very good, but had only about an ounce or so of beef... not enough. The meat included with the combo, on the other hand, was generous in amount. Strangely, the combo came with soup for all, but everyone had to had the same kind. Similarly, the combo included wine or beer, but everyone would've had to have the same kind. So we chose soft drinks instead, where everyone could choose their own flavor. Some things were tastier than others, but on the whole the food was good. They'll bring you another round of sides if you'd like, and some were different on the 2nd round. Not cheap Asian, but an experience.

Reviewed June 6, 2017

I reviewed this restaurant a few years ago. It is still the best, and in fact has improved by adding an attached bakery/takeout food section. If you want great Korean food, this is the place to go!

Reviewed May 7, 2017

We used to love this restaurant for many years, but we went there last night after not having been there for a year and were greatly disappointed at the decline in the quality of the food. The side dishes were of poor quality too, and out of 15, there were 4 potato dishes. Did they change their cooks? We also noticed that there are not too many Koreans eating there (usually there are many Korean customers). We will not be back there again.

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting Aurora along with four friends. None of our friends had ever had Korean food so we wanted to treat them to a nice Korean restaurant. We read good reviews and was excited to take them there. We were very disappointed!! The food was okay, but definitely not great Korean food. The service was absolutely horrible!!! My husband who is from Korea was very embarrassed by the way our friends were treated by the staff!! The hostess was very put off with us when I told her we had a party of 6. We were put in a private room which was nice and the only reason I gave it a 2. Our server was very rude to our friends who was very overwhelmed by the menu. She didn't want to answer questions they had and rushed us to order. One of our friends was taking a little longer and she said "I'm leaving. I'll come back later". We had to practically beg her to bring us beer and wine and never offered to bring us another when we finished. She was rude the entire visit. As we were leaving, our friend stopped by the front and told the lady she enjoyed the Korean food and this was her first time. The lady was rude and walked away. The only positive was the bakery next to the restaurant. The lady was very nice and helpful!!! We will not return here when we visit again!!!!

Been to Seoul BBQ? Share your experiences!