“Overpriced”
Review of Fire & Spice

Fire & Spice
Ranked #36 of 862 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Description: Fire & Spice Grill is more than just a Denver airport restaurant. It is a round trip ticket to exciting dining, artisan drinks, decadent desserts and back.
Reviewed May 19, 2017

Had dinner here with a large group. The server was very good and effectively handled a large table. I had the lamb chops with a sauce and some vegetables. The food was good but did not warrant the high price. The decor is quite pedestrian.

1  Thank slhokie

Reviewed April 6, 2017

The food was good, but the staff was average to poor and they did not know how to make drinks. They were very slow and not accomodating.

Reviewed April 3, 2017

I ate at the Fire & Spice for every meal during my stay at this hotel. I am gluten free, with multiple food allergies. They do have gluten free bread, however that isn't stated on the menu, you have to specifically ask.
The Club Sandwich was really good as was the Blackened Salmon Salad. I also tried the Cobb Salad with chicken, which was alright. The Chicken breast sandwich was not very good, but I figure you win some and you lose some.
When asking about a salsa sampler, I was interrupted and told outright that no, those starters weren't available anymore. This happened with a few other items on the menu during my stay at the hotel, so I ended up ordering the same thing a few times over simply b/c my options were limited.
The wait staff was hit and miss. Some of them were friendly only the day after being tipped well, and others were downright unwelcoming. I understand that everyone has bad days, but a few staff members in particular always wore a frown or perhaps were not enjoying their job.
To be fair maybe my stay coincided with some unfortunate event affecting the restaurant staff unbeknownst to me, but I can say I will not be returning to this restaurant by choice anytime soon.

1  Thank Tracy S
Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

In for business, and Addis and Day were the servers who took care of us both nights. They remembered our drink and eating preferences from night before and was attentive to every detail of the meal. It was a luxury dining experience. We made friends with them as a result of their kind workmanship. The food they recommended was top notch and DEFINATELY something to write home about. Delicious.

Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

We came into DIA late and opted for the Marriott. We saw the restaurant open but we had no research. We took a shot on salads and burgers and they were all good. We were able to eat and get to bed. Good find because no one wanted to go back out. Moderate prices and good service.

Been to Fire & Spice? Share your experiences!