“Great service and great staff”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #18 of 806 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 24, 2017

The food was delicious. I had the bourbon street chicken and shrimp and the beer cheese pretzel appetizer. The cheese dip was the best I've had of all the Applebee's I've been to. The bar server was fantastic! Just a wonderful lady - Alex I think was her name.

1  Thank jrizz423

Reviewed July 24, 2017

We went during happy hour on a Wednesday night. Kids eat for $1. My wife and I ordered the 2 for $20 and I had a $4 beverage. You can't beat the price to feed your family. The cost with tip was $30. Food was decent, but the value was outstanding.

1  Thank DustyBearMSU
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I love Applebee's! They always have great food and are constantly updating the menu, which I love because there's always something new to try!... and of course Bottomless fries are great, too!

Reviewed July 5, 2017

Easy walk to restaurant from hotel. (Several hotels are in walking distance of this restaurant. ) Nice to get out and walk after a long day of driving.

Seated right away. Friendly waitstaff. Typical menu. Nice price point for quality of food. Food served promptly. Will return next time I am staying in the area.

1  Thank gothereb4MacDoes
Reviewed June 21, 2017

We had about 3 hours of just girl time, which is rare.. My Mom is 90 and very "with-it"!! We had a smorgasbord enough to each take a good bite home with us.. It's hot and we knew ahead of time that neither wanted to cook this evening.. We each ordered the lovely Spinach & Artichoke dip, chicken tenders with ranch dressing, Mozzarella Sticks, and iced cold Lemonade.. the food was tastey, the service was superb.. we had thee nicest Waiter.. friendly good humored on such a hot day.. he was so busy busing tables and taking orders!! Truly love the atomosphere at Applebee's they never disappoint.

1  Thank IrishStep

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!