“Very good”

Applebee's
Ranked #16 of 749 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 July 2017

You know, most Applebee's are pretty much the same. The different being the service. And I have to say, the service here was very good. Our food was good. Our waitress was attentive without being overbearing. Very good.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

The food was delicious. I had the bourbon street chicken and shrimp and the beer cheese pretzel appetizer. The cheese dip was the best I've had of all the Applebee's I've been to. The bar server was fantastic! Just a wonderful lady - Alex I think was her name.

1  Thank jrizz423
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We went during happy hour on a Wednesday night. Kids eat for $1. My wife and I ordered the 2 for $20 and I had a $4 beverage. You can't beat the price to feed your family. The cost with tip was $30. Food was decent, but the value was outstanding.

1  Thank DustyBearMSU
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I love Applebee's! They always have great food and are constantly updating the menu, which I love because there's always something new to try!... and of course Bottomless fries are great, too!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Easy walk to restaurant from hotel. (Several hotels are in walking distance of this restaurant. ) Nice to get out and walk after a long day of driving.

Seated right away. Friendly waitstaff. Typical menu. Nice price point for quality of food. Food served promptly. Will return next time I am staying in the area.

1  Thank gothereb4MacDoes

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!