“Great food”

Guadalajara
Ranked #24 of 860 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 10, 2018

These guys have a very professional staff. Really nice place to set down and enjoy a good meal. Great food at a good price

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by oir hotel staff and they were right. It was delicious and the staff was friendly. The value was good for the food thatvwas delivered. We shared a supreme nacho and queso and we both had plenty. The salsa was good but different but overall good stop.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Food was excellent. Service was great. Prices are reasonable. Love the chips and salsa. Atmosphere was perfect.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017

This restaurant was just voted best in Aurora. It shares a parking lot with La Quinta Inn on S. Abilene in Aurora, just off Mississippi. We walked from the motel which was a nice change. The wait staff were prompt and friendly and the menu was very large with numerous unique items. I had the Shrimp Fajitas with Mushrooms and those were the best mushrooms I have ever had anywhere. My husband enjoyed the enchiladas but there were many items to choose from in different portion sizes. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone who enjoys great Mexican food at any price. It can compete with the most expensive and win!.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 15, 2017

Service was great, always checking on us and asking if we need anything. I love the Molcajete enough to share, I won't go anywhere else for Mexican food! I am from California and the Mexican food here is more like what you would fine there. I am not a fan of Southwestern, or Tex-Mex food.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Guadalajara? Share your experiences!