“Location is the most important feature”
Review of QDOBA Mexican Eats

QDOBA Mexican Eats
Ranked #90 of 860 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: QDOBA Mexican Eats is a Mexican restaurant chain serving up big, bold flavor with customizable Mexican entrées like Burritos (wrapped or bowl), 3-Cheese Nachos, Quesadillas, Taco Salad, Loaded Tortilla Soup ™ and original creations like the chef-inspired Knockout Tacos ™. Come in to experience our famous 3-Cheese Queso, the sauce that started it all, and top it off with hand-mashed guacamole on any entrée at no extra cost. QDOBA encourages you to explore a wide variety of flavors - mix up your usual meal with a different sauce, or try a new entrée. If you don't like something, let us know and we'll remake it, on the house - that's our All-Good Guarantee, so order away! Shake up your morning routine with QDOBA breakfast. Breakfast burritos, queso-filled. What more could you possibly want? But it doesn't stop there. QDOBA Catering offers extensive options for groups as small as 10 and as large as 100 or more.
Reviewed July 10, 2017

The food was typical Qdoba. It was very good and there is ample parking and seating inside the restaurant. The location being near all of the hotels was the best feature for me. Good meal, reasonable price, nearby location! Win!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed April 20, 2017

I visited this location while waiting for a friend to arrive at the Denver airport. I arrived for early lunch and the food all seemed to be fresh. I did a standard burrito bowl and the vegetables and chicken were both warm and fresh, which isn't always the case at other locations. The service was quick and friendly.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 19, 2017

I visit this location at least once every other week... I love the friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the restaurant, and of course the lunch menu! I don't just come here because it's close to work... I come here because I know I'll get a good value, and a good meal!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed September 25, 2016

This restaurant is located in Gateway Park which is near Denver International Airport and many big hotels. I was looking for a healthy option for lunch that was not Subway but most of the restaurants in this area are fast food chains. After browsing Qdoba's menu online, I saw that you could customize your meal and make it healthy.

I ordered a taco salad (naked, meaning without the nacho bowl) with chicken, corn, beans, lettuce, grilled peppers, fresh salsa and dressing on the side. For $7.50, I could barely finish the bowl! The best part was the fresh cut lime or lemon that you could add to your salad.

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank Smirshner
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Had take out lunch from here twice, while at a convention across the street. Both times, the bowl of rice and veggies and guacamole and sauce was fresh and good, filling, plenty for the price. Nothing unusual but we did return.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank NHethel

Been to QDOBA Mexican Eats? Share your experiences!