“Chain but well run”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Big menu food better than average, service also better than average prices fair good value for chain

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Our group of five recently had dinner at Chili's. Our server (Aaron?) seemed unhappy that we were there and more unhappy when we actually requested anything. Also, our food arrived lukewarm at best. We are in no hurry to return to this establishment.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

*** Be advised *** had lunch at Chili's - when we were done, the server took the payment / feedback machine off our table AND the people next to us, saying she was checking if they had paper. We were then just given a regular paper bill. Well we were watching her at her stand (from behind) and saw her filling in the feedback FOR US and the other couple! Also typing in all the comments.

I wonder if this is a trick all servers at Chili's are doing or just this store or server. I wonder, also, if they get bonuses for high reviews.

I did contact the corporate office - I know they are franchised - but it will be interesting to see if I hear back!

1  Thank candywrap
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Service is always quick and efficient. Don't expect waiting staff wearing tuxes - more likely they'll be in Broncos shirts, especially if it's Sunday night. This, however, doesn't affect their performance. He yet to have anybody mess up my order or getting something that didn't taste exactly as I thought it would be. Place is clean and welcoming.

Chili's in my opinion, wins hands down from most of their completion on menu selection and their constant happy hour is helping things too.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to post about your visit to Chili's. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Waiter was very attentive even though it was pretty busy. I also changed my order after it was already put in and the waiter was able to quickly accommodate me.

Hope, thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to provide positive feedback. Come back and see us!

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!