“Clean and bright!”

Einstein Bros. Bagels
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Aurora
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Breakfast before our flight.
Good coffe and bagel choices.
Choice of inside or outside eating.
Nicely decorated and knowledgeable servers.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

So I absolutely LOVE Einstein Bros. Bagels however Cariboo Coffee is just not my favorite. I even tried their tea and it was mediocre.

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

Had Breakfast here 3 days in a row its so good excellent Bagels and great coffee From sweet tooth Nutella,nuts and Banana to Savory Salmon toppings mouth watering choices

Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

Help me understand, the name of the restaurant is Einstein's Bagels. I walked in at 8:30 in the morning to get a breakfast sandwich, and they proceeded to tell me that they didn't have any bagels and had to count the bagels they had. How in the world do you conduct breakfast business if you are not prepared for breakfast. … I am baffled.

There may be a valid reason, but unfortunately I'll have to take my business somewhere else.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

I went to the particular Einsteins to help kill some time before an appointment. Went I got there I looked in the window and noticed that all the chairs were upside down on the tables like it was closed. When I looked at the window at the times open it was suppose to be open until 5-PM. It was 3-PM. I would have left had I not seen the time posted on the window/door. Other than that I enjoyed the bagel and smear that I ordered.