“Spring Visit”
Review of Jimmy Johns

Jimmy Johns
Ranked #107 of 860 Restaurants in Aurora
Reviewed October 11, 2017

This Jimmy Johns is close to my home. I have eaten there several times. I found the service friendly, the food good and the prices reasonable. I am not enamored of the place but perhaps I should visit it again to check out their soups. They used to have very good soup.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Took home two different subs. My Italian was bland...had to add hot sauce, garlic salt, and ground pepper to make it edible.
My wife had the BLT...she said it was O.K..
Nothing unique at this sandwich shop...Publix, across the street makes great meat filled subs that are a delight to the taste buds.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2017

We were in town and stopped to eat. We were confused as to what to order, having only been to this chain once or twice. The sandwich maker quickly helped us sort out what we wanted, and it was good! Quick, tasty and well made. We would return.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 22, 2017

It was raining when I checked in to the Homewood Suites. The service at the hotel was terrible ... but that's part of a different review. I didn't want to go out to eat in the rain so I ordered from Jimmy John's online. They brought my order to my hotel room door in about 20 minutes. I had a great sandwich (Roast Beef & Provolone) plus chips and a drink. Very pleased with the service and the product. Keep up the good work, and thank you!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 9, 2017

Great service and fresh ingredients. Restaurant is always clean, even the bathrooms. Love to read the signs while we're eating.

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Jimmy Johns? Share your experiences!