“Visited for dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Havana and Yale
Transit: Next to the restaurant, Havana & Yale
Description: Summit Steakhouse serves American cuisine specializing in steak and seafood. Enjoy a table or booth in the candle lit ambiance of the Summit main room and have one of our famous and award winning steak dinners. Enjoy our great lunch menu with items starting at $7. Dinner entrees start at $16. If you are looking for entertainment, The Summit has live Bands on Friday & Saturday nights. Many of Denver's hottest bands perform at The Summit Regularly. French doors can be opened to the attached bar & fire place. Come join us for our great happy hour (featuring drink specials & half off appetizers) to relax after those tough days at the office. On those beautiful days enjoy our large patio, a great place to meet up with friends. The Summit room can comfortably seat 80 people with an option to divide the room into two separate rooms, seating 40 in Summit One and 20 in Summit Two. Both the Aspen & Apex rooms can accommodate up to 50 people.
Reviewed June 17, 2017

We have previously been here for brunch and lunch when we have visited family in Centennial. This time it was dinner. We found out that the place has new owners but they still offer the famous onion soup and it was delicious. There is not much for a vegetarian to choose from but that is probably expected at a steakhouse. The carnavors enjoyed their meals and I was satisfied with the soup and a salad. The deserts were massive and I understand were very good. We will return

Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Delicious. It was my first time here (despite living nearby for years). A co-worker made the arrangements and we were in private room. It was a successful party and we may plan a Holiday party. I will return.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Very Classy Steakhouse. Food is always Excellent. 5 Star Restaurant. Service is good, Food is very tasty and presentation is outstanding. This is Not a cheap restaurant, if you are willing to pay for a good dinner, this is the place for sure.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

I have driven by this place hundreds of times and finally decided to stop. It was about 12:15 and the restaurant tables and chairs in the bar area were completely empty. There was a lunch meeting going on in the back room (advised it was the Rotary Club) otherwise there were no other patrons.
I stood in the doorway waiting to be greeted and a few minutes past before I was told to take any seat. I ordered the blue cheese hamburger with fries. Very tasty, large and could not finish it all. Waiter was friendly and parking is easy.

Good food, good service but very expensive. $13.00 for a hamburger and fries. The food and service can be matched at other places at a more reasonable price.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

They have good food. Pricey. Dark. The bar area needs a remodel. There are holes in the linoleum. I am hoping that they have fixed the floor. More for an older crowd I think.

Been to Salvage Restaurant? Share your experiences!