All reviews parking garage self park medical campus the club lounge great gym children's hospital light rail my home away from home outdoor pool train station very clean hotel hotel restaurant beautiful hotel walking distance common areas i highly recommend this hotel comfy bed
Reviewed October 11, 2018

My friend and I recently vistited this hotel and we were excited to check in. They couldn't find our reservation so they said it was my responsibility to call HOtels.com (quite rudely may I add). I had never experienced somethign like this before so was kinda shocked they wouldn't call for us or ask more questions about what was going on. It turns out, it was a mix up on there part and it was there all along. The staff was incredibly rude so much so that I asked to call the manager. I did, but there wasn't a manger, only an assistant. She was very nice and comped us parking but we avoided the staff the rest of the stay there. The pillows were awful and we didn't have any body washes a couple of days of our stay. Upon checking in, NOTHING was explained to us. NOTHING. NO info on the internet, amenities, etc. They just wanted to go back to surfing the internet i guess....I didn't even bother complaining because I knew what would happen (nothing). Also the internet doesn't support VPN if you are coming here for work, huge inconvenience. The location is also very industrial and and an eye sore. Sorry to sound so negative, but this is an embarrassment to Hyatt to be associated with their hotel chain. Avoid at all costs.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. That is my tip. Not joking. Pillows awful.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Darryl C
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Aurora - Denver Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear Darryl C,

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay with us. We take pride in our hotel and are always looking for feedback as it helps us improve. I apologize on behalf of my staff and will speak with them to ensure this does not happen again. We do hope that you come stay with us again.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed this hotel when I stayed there for a West Coast Swing dance competition. The rooms are very nice with extremely comfortable beds and bedding. The bathrooms with extra large walk-in showers are to die for! The restaurant and ballroom, meeting facilities are also very high quality. I highly recommend for anyone looking to stay in this area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Aurora - Denver Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Dear Cynthia T,

Thank you for your kind words on our hotel, we truly appreciate it. It means a lot to us that you took the time to write feedback on our hotel. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you chose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

great hotel, accommodations, food simply outstanding. comfortable guest rooms, loved the outdoor fire pit area for our after-conference party. Easy access to the hotel. The ballroom was set up for both food delivery as well as sponsor booths and worked well.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear davidturnquist,

Thank you for your kind feedback, we truly appreciate it. We are so happy to here that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your kind response means a lot to us and we hope you will come back.

Reviewed September 27, 2018

I really like this hotel but the internet wifi was changed somehow in Sept. this month so you have to log in daily or twice a day but the speed is so slow and the premium service never work.... Please go back to the old wifi system as I check the speed using Oclas as its speed is less than 30% of the old speed. The housekeeping needs to improve as they don't clean room daily but also don't change bed sheets daily.....

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear 563dougc,

Thank you so much for your feedback, we truly appreciate it. I apologize for the inconvenience you had with our internet service and housekeeping. As a newer hotel we strive to improve in anyway we can and your feedback helps. We hope you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

This Hyatt was very nice, well maintained and clean. The beds were comfortable, the view was beautiful and the room was very quiet. We were there due to a young family member being at the childrens hospital across the street. The Hyatt experience was a nice way of getting away from the stressful situation that we are in and just relax.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General M, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Aurora - Denver Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Dear CJSTaos,

Thank you so much for your review and valuable feedback. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I so appreciate your praise for our hotel and staff members. We hope to welcome you back in the future!