“Hotel referred.”
Review of Jardin

Jardin
Ranked #123 of 860 Restaurants in Aurora
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Our hotel gave us a coupon for a free starter. They gave it a thumbs up.
Easy walk, good attentive service. Accommodated a couple special requests.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 30, 2017

We had breakfast buffet complimentary with our stay and it was deliciously. ..omelet station was perfect !!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 17, 2017

I had a pasta dish with fresh shrimp so good. Its a build your own pasta meal. My friends and I were happy with our choices.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 1, 2017

The lightly used restaurant is only available for dinner service (not including the Breakfast Buffet). The food was actually quite good, but the service was inexperienced and uneven. We had trouble getting a wine we chose, then the server let our salads set while trying to get a different glass for us. Thus, salad and entree came out at the same time. I really, really dislike that. I want my courses in the order they should come in! plus the salad was then warm from sitting. Yuck. Pasta was very tasty, though.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 28, 2017

1. Location : in the center of the hotel courtyard.
2.Seating: almost immediately and very pleasant surroundings , You can even choose. If you want privacy, This is not the spot as everyone can see you even from theirs rooms.
3. Service : Very accommodating .
4. Food: As excepted and tasty. some dishes are value for your money others may not be, So ask your server.
5. Ideal for family settings and groups. Not so good for intimate settings.

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Jardin? Share your experiences!