“Fresh, delicious coffee”

The Coffee Trade
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Avon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 6, 2018

We regularly purchase gourmet coffee for consumption at home. It is very fresh and a real treat for coffee lovers. Also based on per pound prices it is similar or a bit more than Starbucks.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Over last five years have noticed a general decline by sales staff at the Coffee Trade, especially if you are only buying a small coffee.
Smiles and "thank you" statements by sales staff are few and far between.

1  Thank Ctm T
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Been coming here for so long I can’t remember when I first visited. Great owner and great staff. Great fresh roasted coffee and a very reasonable price for a cup of quality coffee. Don’t waste your time anywhere else. Come here and have a great cup of Joe.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

The Coffee Trade has been my go to for delicious coffee brews for years! Their coffee beans are roasted in house and are heavenly. I am very sensitive to overly acidic coffees and their coffee doesn't bother me one bit! I grew up in CT and now live out of state and make a point to purchase my coffee when ever visiting. Joan is the best, along with any of the other wonderful Baristas at The Coffee Trade! Also enjoy looking at the various antiques and gifts for sale when I visit. No wonder they have received so many local accolades for their business.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for years and this is the best coffee shop around! Joan and Dick and their staff are fabulous! Great coffee, cool antiques, but most importantly a home-like feel that just washes over you went you arrive. So personable and small town positive vibe.

Been to The Coffee Trade? Share your experiences!