“Sandwich, salad, soup destination”

Fabiola's Fine Foods
Ranked #20 of 62 Restaurants in Avon
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Little cozy restaurant with nice staff, good food and relaxed atmosphere. Comfortable and good variety on the menu.

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

Situated in a strip mall, there is plenty of parking and is in a convenient location. They have sandwiches, salads, wraps and all are very large portions. Ingredients are nice and fresh. Prices are a bit high, but you could easily share one entree for 2 persons. Server was friendly and knowledgable.

Reviewed June 11, 2016

Service was okay. Training summer help. Food was awesome and fast. Had a tuna melt that was panini-pressed with a nice crunch. The potato smoked gouda soup was pretty divine; silky, creamy, smoky. Small place. Tables bistro style. Maybe a little small, but it's worth it for the food. Prices okay. Not cheap, but again worth it. Specials are unique and creative. Good offering of vegetarian options.

Reviewed May 1, 2016 via mobile

There was nothing that "wowed" me here at all. I feel like it is an average sandwich shop that is just overpriced because it is in an affluent town. When I asked for one simple omission on my sandwich I was greeted with a sigh and "sure".
Really?? I thought I was the customer. I thought I was the one paying for this.
It's too bad because I drive by here 5 days a week.

2  Thank LocalFoodFellow
Reviewed March 27, 2016

The Diane salad is amazing. Fresh greens, almonds, asian grilled chicken, soft rich feta cheese with a great dressing. It can be shared. There sandwiches are equally as good with inventive pairings.

1  Thank ndm685

Been to Fabiola's Fine Foods? Share your experiences!